Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ending joke directly taken from Family Guy, the Stewie and Brian episode in which Mort accidently mistakes Stewies time-travel machine for a toilet and the three go through adventures in Holland and Germany, mimicking films such as Back to the Future and Indiana Jones.

Suprisingly knowledgeable master Ark approves -_-

And who wouldn't want my autograph? I am Ark after all. THE Ark. The One Ark TO RULE THEM ALL!!!

01-Aug-2009 02:38:17 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2009 02:38:45 by Ark Von Doom

Random Kate
Sep Member 2013

Random Kate

Posts: 1,133 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's called Romeo x Juliet.

I have learned stuff. Stuff that only I must know. It's awesome stuff too. Oh, and I need to get my sister's approval first. XD

EDIT: And, no. I haven't roleplayed here.

01-Aug-2009 03:53:02 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2009 03:53:46 by Random Kate

Kitties Rule

Kitties Rule

Posts: 2,884 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi people im sorry to say im quiting runescape so.....i WILL still be going on this thread but since i wont be a member i wont be able to talk but dont think for a second that i wont be on this thread!
oh and by the way i have read the story so far and its very good,keep up the good work. :( :( :(

01-Aug-2009 08:35:45 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2009 08:36:44 by Kitties Rule

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OMG NOOOOO!!!!

FFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Well we'll miss ya...

Oh and Ark your wrong, it's the one with the giant showdown in the white house, not the WWII knock-off.

Lol...

Btw only seen that a couple of times, my uncle thinks it's litterally the funniest thing on earth....which is somewhat sad...

~/*\~W!G|W@M126~/*\~
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

01-Aug-2009 13:01:10

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
*hours pass of me screaming 'no'*

Don't go! *gives sad puppy dog eyes*

Well, I'm not forcing you to stay. Good luck in whatever you do. It was great meeting you, and you will be missed.

Goodbye,
~Biomaster7

P.S: Ark. We were going to make a private Roleplay with our characters from all previous stories (TWIF, TWIF 2, RTS, Crimson, and my sister's story Enlightened Children) and merge them into one roleplay. But I'm not good at roleplaying..so..
The end
is only
the beginning...

01-Aug-2009 17:14:16 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2009 20:16:13 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 5: Truth Written on Walls

Visdin was away, and the moon was about ready to rise. Sarah and Janak were in the living room of the Wolfsbane's house. The two awaited Marcello to return to tell them if any new missions are assigned. Janak puts his hands behind his head as he rocked back and forth on his chair. Sarah looked at Janak's right arm with curiosity.

Janak noticed she was looking at his right arm and the strange markings upon it. "Is something bothering you?" Janak asked.

"No. I'm just curious." she replied. "I'm not bothering you, am I?"

"No, not at all."

"What are those markings on your arm, if you don't mind me asking."

Janak stops rocking on his chair and takes his arms away from the back of his head. He looks at his right arm and then lets out a sigh. "To be honest, I have really no clue."

"How did you get them?"

"My mother and step father." Memories of the day play through his head. "I don't know why but every moment in my life, they always feel like they're burning."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be a dork. It's not your fault, silly."

"I never knew my parents." Sarah sighed. "All I ever knew of family was Visdin."

"My family always hated me as far as I remember." Janak looks out the window near him. "I know I had a father..but he died before I was born."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop saying you're sorry, you dork."

"Ha..I guess you're right." Sarah looks at Janak in the eyes. "What do you think of the future?"

"The future? I think about it everyday of my life."

"How come?"

"This world is in a great war. Because of people like Ba'al. I swear on my life that I'll fight for freedom and save everyone from this war."

Sarah smiles. "I'm very happy to have someone like you around."

Janak's eyes widened, his entire face blushes red. "T-thank y-you."

Sarah stood up from the chair she was sitting on. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Alrighty."
The end
is only
the beginning...

01-Aug-2009 18:55:40

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Sarah walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. Janak continued to look out the window near him. His mind began to think of the events that previously occurred in his life. He simply sighed and closed his eyes. During a flashback of his past, Janak was the age of 9. Janak was in the middle of a crowd, entertaining them with some of his sword tricks that he taught himself.

He threw his sword into the air and grabbed a tree branch that was laying on the ground. He points the branch up into the air and the sword landed horizontally on the tip top of the branch. Janak kept the sword balanced on top of the branch. The crowd aahed in amazement. Janak drops the stick and the sword falls. Janak lifts his left hand and catches the sword in his hand.

The crowd cheers, amazed by the fact that Janak is quite young and can do such amazing things. Inside a bar right next to all the commotion. An older man drank his beer while feeling disgusted by what is going on outside. A man next to the older man looks at him. "Your boy is something. He is absolutely-" the man said. "I don't care about how 'amazing' he is." the older man replied.

During that night. Janak was sitting down, eating his dinner at the family table with his mother and step father. Janak looked at his mother. "Did you see me today mom?" Janak asked.

"Of course hun." his mother replied.

"You know you are forbidden from doing those type of things Janak." his step father stated. "You are old enough to understand your responsibilities."

"I know..but I can't help it." Janak looks at his step father. "And I really enjoy it! And the people seem to-"

"That is enough." Janak's step father stares at Janak. "I do not care about what the other people think about you. It is us, your parent's, opinion that matters. Now, do you understand?"

"...Fine.." Janak stood up from his chair. "Excuse me.." Janak leaves the dining room, without any more words being said.
The end
is only
the beginning...

01-Aug-2009 19:04:47

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Janak's step father looks at Janak's mother. "I can't stand the fact anymore."

"What fact?"

"The fact that a nine-year-old boy is a much better swordsman than I am."

"Tell me about it. It's all his fault.."

"Who's? David's?"

"Yes." Janak's mother begins to think. "I've got an idea."

"I'm listening."

"We place the 'the seal' on him. But I'll remove the seal that protects him from a lifetime of pain."

"Heh heh heh." he laughed. "That's pure genius."

"Then he won't be swinging his sword anywhere for a while." she giggled. "We shall begin the plan tomorrow."

The moon passes during the night of a very evil plan at work. When the morning sun rises, Janak was outside practicing with his sword. At 9:25 AM, Janak's step father goes outside and meets with Janak. Janak stops practicing with his sword and hides it.

"I wasn't doing anything." Janak said as he shuffled his eyes left and right.

"Your mother and I have agreed that you can practice with your sword."

Janak got a big smile on his face. "Oh, wow really!?"

"And we have agreed to give you a very special gift."

"What gift?"

"Something very few of our family gets."

After a minute, Janak follows his step father into their house. Their was a chair in the middle of the room with Janak's mother waiting for him. Janak sits down on the chair and looks up at his mother. "What are you going to do mom?" he asked. "Just stick out your right arm and you'll see." she replied. Janak holds out his right arm to his right side. Janak's mother's hand began to glow red.

She placed her glowing hand on Janak's right arm. Right after her hand makes contact on Janak's arm, she smirks evilly. While her hand was on Janak's right arm, strange marks formed on Janak's arm. Janak screamed in pain with a stream of tears falling from his eyes. He falls off the chair and lays on the ground unconscious by the pain.
The end
is only
the beginning...

01-Aug-2009 19:09:24

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Janak's mother and step father look at each other with a devilish smile upon their faces. During the middle of the night, Janak's right arm was bandaged up. He wakes up to hearing things like: "what a stupid boy." and "soon we should kill him." and more hurtful words being said. Janak's eyes open up and he gets up off his bed.

He walks down the hallway to the living room hearing hateful things being said. He walks into the room and his mother and step father look at him, smirking evilly. Janak clenched his fists, and looks at the two with tears falling down his eyes. His eyes went down as the two giggled with evil thoughts running through their heads.

"Mom...Dad..." he mumbled. "What did I do to deserve this?"

"You did nothing wrong." Janak's step father said. "Oh, besides the fact that you are his son."

"So...I'm a mistake?"

"Perhaps." Janak's mother replied. "But the fact is that Janak, you must die."

"W-what did I do!?! So it's instantly my fault..that..I was born..."

"All that matters is you will die. But in the meantime, we shall enjoy the suffering you go through."

"How..could you...do something like that?"

"The reason is this Janak. You abilities and talents are something that isn't allowed in the Juleonlos family. So, you need to die so we can get rid of news spreading around that the Juleonlos family, a proud family of farmers, does not get accused of training an Assassin."

"So..so that's it?" Janak tightly closes his eyes. "Then I'll just have to run away!!"

"Good, go. Like anyone would accept a failure like you."

Janak runs to the door, pulls it open, and slams it behind him as he leaves the family village alone.
The end
is only
the beginning...

01-Aug-2009 19:13:09 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2009 15:49:40 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Back in the present, Janak opened his eyes back up and realized he fell asleep. He looked out the window and saw that the daylight had about fallen, but Marcello was not present. Janak looks at his right arm and sighs. He took a piece of paper nearby him and wrote a letter.

After writing down what he needed to say. He stood up from his chair, walked to the door, twisted the doorknob, opens the door, and leaves the Wolfsbane's house with the door closed behind him. Later into the night, Visdin returns. He notices that Janak was no where to be found. Visdin looks over by the table near the chair Janak was sitting on and sees a letter.

Visdin walks over to the table and picks up the letter. He began to scroll his eye around the paper, reading each word. It reads:

"To Sarah and Visdin,

I have left to return to my family's village to seek answers regarding my many questions. I will be gone for a day or two but do not worry about me. I will return as soon as I can.

Thank you for understanding,
Janak."

Visdin begins to get concerned. He sighs and folds the note into a square. He places the note into his right pocket and heads upstairs. Hours passed, the morning sun rose. Janak finally was able to see the Juleonlos' family village on top of a hill. Janak ran to the village as fast as he could.

However, when he was able to see inside the village - it was a horrible sight. Corpses and blood covered the streets. Janak's eyes were widened as far as they could be. He slowly walked into the village. He looked around the village to find any survivors. But with every building he checks, there was no sign of life.
The end
is only
the beginning...

01-Aug-2009 19:17:15

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top