Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
,.-~*'¨¯¨'*•~-.¸-(_Crimson Christmas Chapter_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*•~-.¸

December 24th, a familiar day to all that caped the capital with life. The snow danced with it's brother flake to the frozen cold stone pathway. The sky was cloaked in gray clouds as white beauty slowly made it's way down to touch the hearts and souls of all that were outside to witness this magnificent moment.

Marcello was outside, his hands in his pockets, his head gazing blankly up as the wintry drops of joy collide with his tender flesh. His warm breath greeted the icy cold air. He closes his eyes and sighs. His mind tangled in thoughts upon other subjects.

Children on the world around the Assassin Hunter began having snowball fights with the snow that successful completed it's odyssey from the heavens above to the kingdom below. Children began making snow forts as the white stuff blanketed the once gray as the sky above pathway. Marcello took a few steps forward, still keeping his eyes to the skies.

A soft smile grew on Marcello's face when a little boy threw a snowball at him. The Assassin Hunter looks upon the boy and shovels a small mountain of snow into his hand. Their parents glance through a window in their house and were horrify at what they saw. They immediately rush outside. They did not like what they were seeing at all.

The parents guarded their children from Marcello. "Stay away from my children, you filthy demon!" yelled the mother.

The boy that threw a snowball at Marcello gazes up at his mother. His face filled with disappointment and sadness. "But Mom..!" he said.

His father glared down at him. "We will not allow you to play with.." the father glances back at Marcello, pointing his index finger at him. "..this murderous, savage demon!" his concern was felt in his rather soft voice.
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Dec-2009 16:04:03

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

His words were as cold as any winter night, cutting a hole deep into Marcello's heart. He pulls his hat down to cover his face and bows his head. "Forgive me." he mumbled to the parents. He turns his back but the parents weren't finished with what they wanted to say.

"We could never forgive a demon after what they did to our country!" finally shouting the father.

Marcello stopped in his tracks and paused. His body as still as ice. He glances back at the father with a wicked glare. His blue eyes may not have been crimson red to increase the fear factor, but his blue eyes cut a hole right through the father mentally. The father jumped back in intimidation as his brown eyes met the blue eyes of a man sworn to protect people like him.

After a another minute of bone chilling looks, Marcello finally turned his head back forward and walks away from the family. His hands still in his pockets to protect them from the freezing cold weather that coats the very ground around him. His feet are lost in the wintry weather and gone missing. With each step, his footsteps make a crunch into the snow he walked upon.

At the Wolfsbane house, Sarah was sitting on a chair with a desk in-front of her. Her back hunched over so that she may write. She had a quill in her hand and a vial of ink to the side. The candle beside her was like the sun in the darkness of the day. She gently dripped the point of the feather in the small pool of black ink and returned to witting.

A moment after she presses her quill down onto the golden brown paper, a sound caught her attention. A soft footstep, walking in the house like a heartbeat in the freezing cold day. This only caught her attention for a minute or two, but then she returned to witting. A wicked wind forces the door to stand ajar.
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Dec-2009 16:09:10

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Sarah glances back at the door as it slowly began to fully open. She grabbed her diamond blade and slowly inched her way to the door. Her steps careful, cautious. "Who's there?" she quietly asked. From behind the door rushed a little squirrel, racing to the stairs.

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. "Luckily it was just a squirrel and not a-" she said turning her back away from the door until a familiar face was right in-front of her face. She is pushed to the wooden floorboards below. "N-Nyx?!"

Nyx had a sad expression masking her face. "Oh, I'm sorry. Thought it was somebody else?" she replied. "Aww..boohoo, boohoo for poor little Sarah!"

"S-shut up."

Nyx shrugged her shoulders. "Well, that's okay.." she drew her blade. "because you'll be greeting him soon!" she swings her blade at the downed Sarah. She tightly closes her eyes and blocks her head with her arms. A moment later, she notices that she is okay. She glances up at Nyx and sees a hooded figure blocking Nyx's attack.

Nyx smiled rather evilly. "Oh, who are you? Sarah's next bodyguard?" she asked the hooded figure. The hooded figure's blade was in his right hand, but Sarah remembers a familiar looking man. Back around the Autumn, that man who killed Pran Isha back during that circus.

The words he spoke to Sarah echoed in her head. "I am just a spirit who's purpose in this world is to clean the world of iniquity." these words repeated in her head. The hooded man did not reply to Nyx but continued blocking. The hooded man kicks Nyx to the ground. He pointed his blade to her throat.

"Nyx Aubelueur. You have ended the lives of far too many." he mumbled to her. "Any last words before you truly return to the afterlife?"

Nyx pokes out her lower lip like she was sad. "Aww..don't tell me you're going to kill me?" she replied, her voice filled with a masquerade of sadness.

"You have committed too many sins. You must be purged from this world."
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Dec-2009 16:13:16

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Nyx winks at the hooded man. "Oh, don't worry hun." she said. "I'm not going to die today."

"And what makes you assume that?"

Nyx's tongue pokes out from her mouth. She fades away into the thin air. The hooded man sheaths his blade and glances back at Sarah. He extends his right hand out to Sarah. "You are unharmed, yes?" he asked.

She nodded her head as she reached for the man's hand. She took hold of it like it was her rope to life. He pulls her up to her feet and he lets go of her hand afterwards. Sarah glances upon the man, still unable to see his eyes. "Just who are you? I've seen you twice, AND you've saved me twice." she asked.

"Did I not already tell you who I am?" he replied.

She shook her head. "That's not good enough for me." she sheathed her blade. "Everybody has a name given to them when they're born. Don't you-"

"No." he interrupted. His voice earnest and quick. "I already told you that I am a ghost. Nothing more and nothing less."

She continued to shake her head. "That's still not good enough for me."

"Then I hope you enjoy disappointment." After that, he faded away like Nyx. Sarah sighed as she approached the wooden door to her house. She places her hand onto the doorknob and pushes it close. She then locks the door and returns to her desk. She pulls the chair out, sits down on it, and pushes herself back in.

The next day, Christmas tree lights lit up the streets of Varrock. It was like radiant suns were glowing all around them. It was indeed Christmas day. The snow had continued to gently dance to the ground, and the ground that was once gloomy was now a sea of white. Sarah opened up her eyes and sighed once again.
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Dec-2009 16:16:09

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

She took a look at the bracelet that she received from Janak last year, the year he was killed. But then she noticed a present sitting on the table right by her bed. She took hold of it and glanced at it. "How did this get in here? All the doors and windows were locked.." she wondered to herself. She looks at the tag that was chained to the ribbon and it did have a name on it.

Janak. But wait, how could that be? Janak was dead. Her eyes were indeed widened with a single tear going down her eye. She unwraps the gift, revealing a necklace. It was silver with a ruby in the center of a heart. A smile grew on Sarah's face, but she was still questionable about the subject. How could somebody from the dead..

The hooded man sat from the top of a building right by the Wolfsbane's house, he glanced through the window and was able to see Sarah. She looks out the window and saw the hooded man. A smile was on his face as he faded away.

-•=»‡«=•-†h£ È/\/Р؃ Tǧ-•=»‡«=•-

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

Merry Christmas everybody! ^_^

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Dec-2009 16:18:38

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And now for my very special Christmas Surprise, I give to you my rendition of your rendtion of a classic:

>*= A Christmas Albali =*<

* * * Scene 1: The Castle * * *

Saloman: That will be enough for today Marcello.

Marcello: But its still early...

Saloman: Everyone gets off early on Christmas miboy!

Marcello: Bah. Humbug!

Saloman: What?

Marcello: I was impersonating a sheep, but then I saw that bug. *squish* Got it.

Saloman: Ah, I do dislike bugs. Well I'll see you tomorrow then; Merry Christmas Marcello.

Marcello: Whatever.

* * * Scene 2: The Marketplace * * *

Sarah: Oh, hello Marcello!

Marcello: Hrgh? Oh, hey Sarah.

Sarah: Merry Christmas!

Marcello: Christmas? Pfft, who needs it.

Sarah: Oh come on Marcello! Where's that Christmas spirit you used to have?

Marcello: Bah humbug.

Sarah: What?

Marcello: These bugs are seriously everywhere. look on your shoulder.

Sarah: Ewww... *squish* That's just gross.

Marcello: Whatever, I'll see you later.

Sarah: Wait, Marcello.

Marcello: Hmm?

Sarah: We're having a Christmas party at my house tomorrow... Will you please come?

Marcello: That's just not my scene.

Sarah: But...

Marcello: Forget it, you wouldn't want me there anyway. I'll see you Monday.

* * * Scene 3: Marcello's home * * *
Later that night...

Marcello: Christmas... Bah.

*The window creaks open and a cold wind drifts in. Marcello grunts in irritation and closes it, but when he turns he sees before him a dark spectre, cloaked in chains*

Marcello: *Stab*

Ghost: Ow! What the (expletive) is wrong with you!? Seriously, that HURT!

Marcello: Who are you spirit?

Janak: In life I was your comrade, Janak Juleonlos.

Marcello: But your dead! Wait a minute... *stab* Die Zombie! *stab*

Janak: I'm a freakin ghost! Stop stabbing me you jerk!

Marcello: Oh... sorry. Wait, if your a ghost why can I stab you?

Janak: All Runescape ghosts are attackable. haven't you ever actually played it?

Marcello: Well, the Easter Event. Once. Sorry again.

26-Dec-2009 04:10:39

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Janak: It's fine. Seriously though, OW!

Marcello: So what brings you back from the dead?

Janak: Oh yeah. *ahem* Marcello! Your heart has been filled with bitterness and anger! If you do not repent, you will soon wear chains just like mine!

Marcello: Are those the chains my greed has forged, link by link, and yard by yard!?

Janak: No, I just stole these from the castle. But they're pretty darn heavy.

Marcello: Oh. *ahem* Is there no hope Janak? Can I not be spared such a terrible fate?

Janak: Actually we get casual Fridays, and the healthcare plan for ghosts is great. But yes, there is a chance!

Marcello: What is it Janak?

Janak: Tonight you will be visited by three spirits...

Marcello: Is that the chance you spoke of Janak?

Janak: No duh.

Marcello: Hey, I'm just saying what I remember from the book okay?

Janak: Fine, but that line is really repetitive...

Marcello: I think I'd rather not.

Janak: Why, afraid you might stab them?

Marcello: I said I was sorry!

Janak: I'm leaking ectoplasm, I have a right to complain!

Marcello: Thank you Janak; you have always been a good friend to me.

Janak: Except the time I peed in your cantine... man, that was hilarious.

Marcello: What?

Janak: Nothing. *ahem* You will meet the first spirit when the clock strikes midnight! Unless, you know, he's running late or something. But it'll be around then. *ahem* Repent Marcello! Repeeeeent... *dissapears into a wall. There are several crashes and a cry of pain* I'm okay! I'm okay!

* * * Scene 4: The Ghost of Christmas Past * * *

Marcello: Zzz... Zzz...

*a ghost enters, dressed in a flowing white robe*

Ghost: Marcellooooo....

Marcello: Eh? Whose there?

Ghost: I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.

Marcello: *stab*

Ghost: Argh! That hurt!

Marcello: Just checkin.

Ghost: Am I bleeding? No, no I'm okay.

Marcello: Wait... I think I recognize you... *gasp* you're Dante Bellephron!

Dante: Hehe, my reputation precedes me.

26-Dec-2009 04:10:50

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top