Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But the pie told me that flying level 3s are in the next update....

The pie must be a lie!!! :o

Oh crap, now Ark has the master of all things evil and crooked!? the player of chess...OF DOOM!? The Owner of Souls and a chain of Bed Bath and Beyond stores?!

I need a guard! NOW!

*looks down application list*

hmm...

*Later*

Wigwam: So what is your experience?

Arrav: Lets see, I defended a nation from certain doom, the like.

---

Wigwam: So you say your name is what now?

???: Bond, James Bond. Shaken, not st- Oh, nevermind.

---

Wigwam: So you say that you have enough experience to endure my job requirements?

Mr. Peanut: My salty armour an withstand anything!....I wish...

---

Wigwam: So you say you can turn yourself into various items?

Master Chef: Yep! Now heres a random recipe for fried chicken, and I'm out!

---

Wigwam: So your eyebrows can withstand ANYTHING?

Vince: They are so durable, they will leave you saying Sham-Wow!

---

???: GGGUUUTTTTHHHH-

Wigwam: No.

---

Wigwam: My god you're amazing! your so god damn amazing I wanna cry! You must love yourself!

Wigwam126: Yes I do. :D

---

Sora: Let's go pwn X-

---

Wigwam: OMG, IT'S YOU! OMG, OMG, OMG! ...Anyway-So you think-

Alrous in Flares: That I can dance?! Watch meh bust a move!

---

Wigwam: So you think you are the master of poisoned Dragon daggers?

Ddspwnsurmom577: DDSES PWN UR MOM!

---

---

Wigwam: So you think you can pwn the enemy?

Seperadith: I lost my ss in pvp. :(

---

Wigwam: So you think you are good enough?

Ba'al: :D

---

Wigwam: So you think- Oh nevermind, YES OR NO?

Spero: I can't decide! Ugh, this is like a drivethru decision at Burger King! =.=

---

Wigwam: Ok, so yes or no?

Chuck Norris: The pie wasn't lieing.

Wigwam: :o

---

Overall, seems like A couple of good auditions!

Seperadith: AHAHAHA! VISAGE DROP!

*Seperadith gets picked up by a random swooping giant Eagle*

Seperadith: AAAHHHH!!!!

~Wigwam126
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

25-Sep-2009 02:06:07

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poor Sep. >.< He lost his SS\SGS in pvp AND just lost his Visage drop. O_o

And it's official, Alrous has returned to the Fifth Age! He has went back in time and has returned into his physical body! He was last spotted in Falador, planning to cause a time paradox and destroy the White Knights before the Fall of Falador event! O_o

Watch out Jacob\Skylar\all the other lost souls, Alrous is going to eat you. O.o

Alrous: Muhahahaha! Returning to the living is..pure evil!..Muhahaha! I even got an evil V8! So, I will not endure the slogan "Could've had a V8"! Mujajajajaja!!

Watch out peeps. o.o

Jacob: *looks at Alrous* Look at him, he's only Level 5! I think those stories over exaggerated him. >_>

Alrous: Nuh uh! Look! I can cast a Water Strike!

Jacob: And? Oooo, three damage! I'm sooo impressed.

Alrous: You're going to die soon.

Jacob: Yeah, and?

Alrous: Huh? How do you know? O_o

Jacob: Ooh, I'm from about two days before my death. Soo..

Alrous: But how do you know?!

Jacob: *shrugs shoulders* Beats me.

Wow, who knew Alrous was a noob. O_o

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Sep-2009 02:34:42 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2009 02:36:12 by Serene End

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grand High Editor Bettagramma: This is for the editor you killed Abaddon. Behold, the Photonilizer-Z-7-World-Ending Editing-Pen.

Abaddon: :O

Ephraim Windsor: Mr. Abaddon. I've got you down for badass infringement.

Abaddon: :O X 2

Ressurected Ghost Raven Reaper #37: I've returned from the grave to take vengeance on you Abaddon!

Abaddon: :O X 3

Dante: I just don't like you.

Abaddon: :O OVERLOAD!!!!

Dante: *Gasp* He's becoming supercharged with Smiley power! There's only one thing left to do: we have to throw him into the sun!

Saloman: What's up guys?

Dante: Not the time...

Saloman: So, banishing a supercharged god into the sun. That's cool.

Ressurected Ghost Raven Reaper #37: Honestly, this REALLY isn't the time Saloman.

Saloman: So you wanna like, hang out?

Grand High Editor Bettagramma: I'm afraid we're busy.

Saloman: Oh, that's cool; I can wait. You know I taught Marcello everything he knows? Yeah... this thread would totally be nothing without me. You knwo this one time, I...

Ephraim Windsor: So... much... unneccesary dialogue...

Saloman:...and so Aries totally had to use the chicken to do it. It was sick. And then this other time...

Abaddon: FALCOOOOON PUNCH!

(Saloman flies into the sun)

Dante: THANK YOU.

Ephraim Windsor: You know maybe you're not so bad afterall.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Saloman: What about me?

Quiet, nobody likes you.

Saloman :( ignoring him) Hey, is it hot in here or is it just me?

You're INSIDE OF THE SUN!

Saloman: Knock knock...

Waaah!

You know, if Alrous was really a level five noob... what does that say for the three stories worth of characters whose buttocks he walloped *_o Long live Alrous!

Alrous: You know, I can almost cast fire strike.

Stop ruining the moment...

25-Sep-2009 03:21:03

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Salomon: Oh, that's cool; I can wait. You know I taught Marcello everything he knows? Yeah... this thread would totally be nothing without me. You know this one time, I...

Ephraim Windsor: So... much... unnecessary dialogue...

Salomon:...and so Aries totally had to use the chicken to do it. It was sick. And then this other time...

Abaddon: FALCOOOOON PUNCH!

(Salomon flies into the sun)

Dante: THANK YOU.

Ephraim Windsor: You know maybe you're not so bad afterall.
----
Poor Salomon. Whenever he goes somewhere, he always has to endure more abuse. ROFL! XD

As for Alrous, he's a Level 8 noob now. And can cast a noobish Fire Strike with his 9,000 geepee. :P

Alrous: That's 9,000 gold coins I didn't have before!

Darker Dante: Well, it's not over 9,000. So, yeah..

Alrous: That's the only way to achieve my staff again. Damn...-_- *Alrous starts working day jobs. After a day, he gets over 9,000 gold coins* YES!!! IT'S OVER 9,000!@!@!@!@

Mugger: *steals Alrous' money then kills him in one hit* Owned kid.

Alrous: Aww..what the hell?!

See? Alrous is still a noob! o.o

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Sep-2009 13:05:13

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:o

Alrous is a rich noob! When I first started, I didn't have ANYTHING until at least level 14. Then if, my memory is right, some guy just randomly walked up to me and gave me 50k. :D (Remember that I started a good bit before the limit or ANY of that)

After that things went pretty slow....but hey, beats ust being a noob and buying an account on one of those fail websites! What's the fun in that? You don't even get to crush the people whom crushed you before! O_o

As for our evil overloaded god in the sun....We can rebuild him! We can make him better! We shall call him...ChIk3nPk3r62! :D

~Wigwam126
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

25-Sep-2009 13:52:46

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Part 2 fer der win! :o
---
It's been almost a year since the attack upon the Holy Country's capital, Varrock. The wounds of the blade still remain upon many of the people, though not physically but they still bleed. Tears still flow down people's eyes, and the world is still in chaos. Fear has taken hold upon this land more so since the return of Abaddon, and many people have betrayed their faiths to worship him.

A fridge Winter, a warming Spring, a blistering Summer, and a cooling Fall. These seasons came and went as fast as a coin flip. But for some, this time was a test of mental and emotional strength. Of tainted memories passing them by. And as this time passed, the wind that passed Marcello Saif-Al-Din that very day grew more stronger as the day passed.

He felt like change was approaching, and his thoughts were correct. But as the Winter season made it's return, so will the crimson that has consumed all lives. The very same crimson that has poisoned the hearts and minds of so many. But a new type of crimson.

Corrupt is a sign of power, some believe. Actions speak louder than words, but words can cut as sharp as any blade. What sort of word will cut deep into the skin of someone? And what poison will plague the mind of anybody?

We begin this tale in the sand smothered land of the desert. In the desert city of Pollnivneach.

.•´¯`•->Çrîmšøn þ䮆 2<-•´¯`•.
-----
Chapter 1: The Next Page Flips

In the desert city of Pollnivneach, by the River Elid. It was a city filled with tall white buildings. Winds of 10 mph carry the dry sand into the air like a wind dance. Even during the cold, bitter Winter, the desert was about a hundred-and-ten degrees Fahrenheit. Two bigger, stronger men were in-front of a shop keeper. They raised their voices to the man.

"Listen 'ere, ya fifth Menaphite." the bandit's voice began to rise. "I'm 'ot sure ya know who ya dealin' with. We're da Sand Bandits if ya 'idn't know."
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Sep-2009 22:40:56

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top