Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But wait there's something wrong with all of this... A fact left out of the equation of this chapter that could have incredible importance to the entire thread, NAY; the entire series! And that is Knight number 4. While knights 1 through 3 suffered horrible deaths, Knight 4 fled the destruction when his sheild was destroyed.

And so we have: The Legend of Knight 4

First Lieutenet Kalvas, also known as Knight 4, was born in the Kharidian desert one bright winters night to a father and mother who loved him very much. After the La Caccia di Wicked, Kalvas and his family moved to the Demonic Capital to be among kin. There he joined the Knights and grew in rank as he proved to be light of foot and a whiz with a throwing knife. Kalvas grew into a young man of twenty there, with white hair and white scaly skin, sharp teeth and a forked tongue, and a lithe but powerful physique.

On the day of the battle with Marcello that would result in so many fallen companions Kalvas woke up at 7'am, and was getting dressed when he realized that his favorite pair of pants was missing. In his haste to find them he went outside without them and wound up running around the entire town half-clothed before learning that his pants had been eaten by someone's pet cow. Disheartened he headed to work, and put on his thankfully pants including uniform. In his haste to leave and follow Aeron for rounds however he dropped his platebody, which in turn fell on his knives and bent them, also piercing the armor and ruining it.

Hardly feeling menacing when he set out in platelegs and carrying only a sheild, Kalvas was dismayed when he saw that he was now going to have to participate in the battle of his life. When his sheild was broken in the conflict, he left with the comment "Forget this man, I'm taking my day off."

And so the Legend of Knight 4 lives on...

24-Aug-2009 04:30:10

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Legend of Knight 4? Sounds more like a noob story then a legend...

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

24-Aug-2009 05:25:42

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And who is the Evil Overlord and defender of noobs and all things minion-like? It is my duty to give all noobs the untold stories they deserve; um... well maybe they don't exactly deserve them but ya gotta keep the cannon fodder happy ya know?

Joe the Noob: AHHH THE COW BE EATIN MY SPLEEN!

Um... hey Joe, have you ever really looked at the inside of a cannon? Just step right over here...

P.S: Ark Von Doom does not condone putting noobs into cannons. Unless you wash your hands afterwards.

24-Aug-2009 23:14:02

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

...:o...

O_o is all I have to say.

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.

25-Aug-2009 08:40:23

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

People, I will be out of town until Thursday - so I hope you can understand.

I'll miss ya until then! :P

25-Aug-2009 11:46:19

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I'm back!

I wasn't able to type a full chapter during my absence. But no need to fear! I am currently typing up the chapter at this very moment.

I'm planning to make this chapter long. So, with that said, I was unable to complete my conquest and finish a chapter during the time period I was gone. However, I'm planning to type the full thing today. (hopefully) So, I'm back and I'm ready to finish it up!

Expect to see blood and blades fly today or tomorrow. ^_^

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

28-Aug-2009 15:37:00

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

I am back as well!

Sorry I was a day late, long story short I just underestimated... O_o

W00t! bones breaking and tendons snapping! yay? :D

It's definetly good to be home. ^_^

~Wigwam126

29-Aug-2009 04:00:10

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, well..Something has come up and I can't continue typing until tomorrow. However, this will be the first time I will do what I'm about to do.

I ask you, anyone who reads this story, to not post until I finish up the chapter. Since I promised a chapter today, and I cannot finish it, I'll just post what I have already typed, hopefully finishing tomorrow.

So, remember. DO NOT POST UNTIL I FINISH THE CHAPTER UP TOMORROW.

To the people that have already posted on this page, you can just leave your comments regarding this part of the chapter by simply editing the posts you have already posted.

Thank you for your understanding, as always,
~Biomaster7

UPDATE: Okay, you're free to post now. :)
The end
is only
the beginning...

29-Aug-2009 16:17:51 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2009 18:30:09 by Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top