Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wewt?

Meh, pest control is SLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW!!!

However... I will never give in!!!!

RRAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!! *Activates the Ray Sphere*

<.<

>.>

You saw nothing. Now leave. LEAVE! *Shocks camera*

~Insane(ly evil Karma'd)Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

03-Feb-2010 20:39:02

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

So...

*Starts blinking really fast for no paticular reason*

Litterally, try blinking really fast for about 20 seconds, and walk around while you do it. It makes you look stupid, but I find it as random entertainment. O_o

WARNING: Insane Soule should not be held accountable for any injuries one may afflict upon one's self by blink so many times they blow up, eyes falling out randomly, etc, and therefor, said person should not be liable for any medical bills or any other bill for that matter. AND THAT DOES INCLUDE CELL PHONE BILLS!

Evil lawyers on your side = :D

Evil lawyers not on your side = :@

Nationwide being on "your side" (which is just the nickname they have for their side) = :o

... And that's when I realised that Bohemian Rhapsody was my life song.

Meh, nothing really matters... Wigwam could see.

Wigwam126: I do.

...As I was Saaaaying. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters... To-

Advertisement: BUY PIZZA NOW! BUY PIZZA NOW! THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, AN EXPRESS DIALING MATCHINE THAT, BY PRESSING A SPECIFIC ORDER OF NUMBERS, WILL CONNECT YOU WITH A PIZZA COMPANY TO SEND YOU DELICOUS PIZZA - ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO PAY IS ONE EASY $1,600 SHIPPING AND HANDLING! FREE PIZZA, RIGHT THERE! WE EXPECT THIS PRODUCT WILL REPLACE CELL PHONES, EVEN! THE DIFFERENCE? tHIS PRODUCT IS BEING ADVERTISED IN ALL CAPS!!!! YOU DON'T SEE CELL PHONE ADVERTISEMENTS TO THAT EVER! SO BUY OUR PRODUCT!!!!!! FAIL TO DO SO, AND YOU'RE A NOOB! BUY NOW!!! ONLY 999999999M!!!!! BUY NOW!!!! BUY NOW!!! BUY NOW-

Insane Soule: SSSSSSTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are annoying and nooby, salesman, you must die by me kicking you epicly! *opens a pit of death behind salesman*

Salesman: What? No.. But I have a family! This is insanity - This is madness!

Insane Soule: *does a silent "yes!" to marketer saying the magic words"* Ehem! Madness?! Thi-

*Manager walks up, whispers in Insane Soule's ear*

Insane Soule: What?! 2k limit reached?! NOOOOOO!!!

05-Feb-2010 05:51:54

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Realized the post he thought he made never happened... and suspects evil ghosts are at work on his computer*

How did I not OMG several hundred times when I read this chapter!? The inhumanity of it all!

*Dropkicks this post out of astonishment until blue in the face*

That's right... I painted my face blue! When I was playing a father with a sock-puppet wife and was also PREGNANT!

In other words... we were performing the Seussification of Romeo and Juliet, and my "wife" (Lady Monotone) didn't show up, so I created a sock puppet and played both parts O_o

But we didn't have pie... only cookies :( And now I'm hungry :P

06-Feb-2010 05:13:43

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*glares at main computer* Damn you Trojans! Damn you all to hell!

Yep, my main computer got a boo-boo from a Trojan. Luckily and hopefully my mother put the bandage on the hardware and dispelled of the evil monsters! *shakes fist in air*

How is the play coming along Ark? It sounds like a lot of fun. Sock puppet, eh? That must be hard to talk to. O_o

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Feb-2010 08:57:37

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Wewt! Full void!

Now you people finally get to see my face! or... half of it. :P

The helmet gives off a kind of... phantom of the opera look.... at the same time.... an awesome look. Just... which one is better..... hmm... O_o

So... what now? I have the dream armour/weapon i've wanted since I saw it on another player (except for the Amulet of fury... A glory stays as a sub until Jagex gives me meh Gee Pees) And now I have nothing to do... except train. And get to the top of my OWNAGE clan. :P

Meh, my in-game rs self is owning as of now.... but in rl? Meh, life's a total wreck! No, wait, that's my definition of World of Warcraft- A total wreck. My definition of rl is- Have fun, make up new jokes, and don't ever take up smoking. :P

Yea, I know my jokes are stupid, bad, and corny, but pest control's dried me out.. I haven't done anything BUT pest control in 3-4 days.... Give me tiem to recover. O_o

~Insane Soule

09-Feb-2010 05:09:40

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just try not to sing behind girl's mirrors Insane... Contrary to popular beleif they tend to find it scary :P

I'll take my corny jokes on a cobb :P

Ah, and we finished the play and struck right on into the next one. I'm still getting comments on that though... and I'm disturbed my voice could go that high... O_o

My new theater thing is a duet-skit about Malpractice :P

Excerpt:

VINCE
Mr. Bartholomew wasn't Mr. Bartholomew****. Bartholomew was Mrs. Sartowski! Gladys Sartowski! Some idiot switched the charts.

JERRY
It's hard to get good help these days.

VINCE
She was scheduled for a hysterectomy and YOU cut her leg off!

JERRY
That explains it.

VINCE
Explains what, for Christ's sake!

JERRY
(lowers paper)
Why Mr. Bartholomew had ruby-red toenail polish.

:P

09-Feb-2010 22:13:29

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

O_o

And I thought it couldn't get any weirder. O_o

Upside to recent failage of my computer and Dial-up connection - I finally got Firefox. Downfall - It wouldn't play Runescape, it said that java wasn't "downloaded" 4 hours of wanting to sledgehammer a computer monitor later, I find out it was just a missing plug-in..... Firefox owns E.I. in Runescape. OWNS IT!

So.... What now? I'm run aground, Ark's resorted to.... less meaningful jokes, and Fik has devolved down to his basic line of speech again - "Food (pie as a possible replacement) is good"

Someone has GOT to do something.... I think I've gone so long without telling a decent joke.... ah, screww it...

~Insane Soule

10-Feb-2010 20:36:36 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2010 20:38:09 by Seph

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top