Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Feels so out of the loop its not funny*

I definitely didn't just find out about Dungeoneering five minutes ago. Na-ah. I...um...I was just testing all of you O_o

Though I would be definitely up for a party as well as soon as I find out what the deuce I'm doing :)

18-Apr-2010 23:25:59

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awmg, the forums are ugly! >_<

What did they do!? They brought Compliments Forums back! >_<

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!! >*<

Noooooooo! >_<

`_.•´¯°º•‹.„¸¸*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º\±/Sërënë £nd\±/º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*¸¸„•*°*•›,¸¸
.•´¯¥¯`¬*ª''ª*¬-.,¸Oº°‘¨I†'š nø† hãrd †ô ƒãil¨‘°ºO¸,.-¬*ª''ª*¬-.°*•›,¸¸
(_.¤´¯)—´¯`•._.•´°l||l°I†'š nø† ëåšÿ †ô wîn°l||l°`•._.•´¯`—(_.¤´¯)
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Apr-2010 17:01:19

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

I am on a Ranting spreeeee!

Kill! Kill! Burrrrrrrnnnnn! >:[)

The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Apr-2010 18:26:20

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Sprrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :P

Rage, rage, rage! Rant, rant, raaaaaant!!! O_o

The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Apr-2010 18:39:27

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Activates Rage of Sparta*

...Well, they brought back the complement forums so they can hear wanna-be mods kiss up to them, you see. They just want a place to turn to, when scolded by people who hate the direction Runescape is going, a place were they can rest and bask in "Nice job with Dungeoneering", or "Dude, you people rock. No, you like.. own. Please make me a mod." perhaps.

You see, if anything... I actually think JaGeX believes Runescape is a sinking ship. So what do they do? They go and do drastic and... just overall bad actions to attract more and more people to join (And they do)- sadly, these changes do not please the masses of older players at all.

Funny part, some of the newer members, or newly promoted members of JaGeX are talking about "listening to players". *Warning: sarcastic typo up ahead!* O Rly? They must be hiding it, and they must be hiding it pretty well, considering the only major changes to the game people had an inkling of a choice in recently would be the polls.

Now... how many important things are in the polls? Oh.. wait, the pressing issues that players helped solve, such as: The Dark Bow color-able option, what fast food you eat most (Likely so they know who's advertisements to put up), and one Christmas event plot. ...Oh wait, Jagex gave us a list of choices for those- we never really had a say at all, other than "other", now did we?

I say- We pay JaGeX for RuneScape for a fun game, nothing more. Now, a benefit for paying to play RuneScape, JaGeX lets us pitch them our thoughts. Now, don't you think JaGeX is somewhat dragging that idea dry, by limiting our say, and then ignoring us when masses of us want something, and releasing something entirely different? If your going to do that, just get it over with and take away our ability to suggest and complain!

You know, I honestly think this reminds me of present day United States' problems, in a way. Think about it.

...I'm Rush Limbaugh. :P

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

20-Apr-2010 04:22:41

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top