Forums

~*~ TDT2: The Blood Debt ~*~

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-Jan-2009 16:12:05

WintryElf

WintryElf

Posts: 1,194 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Smeeze. Amazing story.
I've sprained fingers many times before. Did you jam it hard on something? Like, hit the point of it on something and had it not bend? I've done that on a basketball. I went to a hospital because that particular sprain hurt like a four-letter word.
They just taped it to the nearest finger, left it for a few weeks and it was good as new.
As a matter of fact I have a sprained finger right now. It aches a little and I can't bend it amazingly far, but it's not too bad. :P
Deviating from my fingers, that story, so far, is absolutely amazing. I just read all 107 pages in one day.
I feel a growing sense of inadequacy with my own work :/
Check it out if you like. It's called Mercenary: Skye's Story. (If you consider this spam, I'll take it out.)
Happy writing, you're my favourite author.
However inadequate I feel compared to you. =P
Talk to you soon, I hope.

21-Jan-2009 03:04:22 - Last edited on 21-Jan-2009 20:15:00 by WintryElf

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, guys.
Commander...I had planned this one to finish it up, got a little drawn out...at least one more book. I don't know. As long as I can. I don't see myself being very active here once I get to college, so I'll do as much as I can in the next year and a half, I guess.
Wintry, thanks :) I'm flattered. I can't believe you read this all in one day. Your stamina is impressive ;) I'd love to read your story. I can't make any promises in the near future though. I'm in the middle of midterms, and I'll be stressed to the max pretty much until basketball season ends. After that...it's pretty much free sailing for a while.
On the subject of my finger, it wasn't that bad. Healed within a few days. By the time it got better, I'd slammed that same finger and the one next to it in a door (smooth, right?) I'm pretty much healed now. It hurts every once in a while, and my fingers are still kind of bruised :P I think what happened is that it got hyperextended or something.
Anyway, guys, it'll be awhile before I add. I was hopeful for next weekend, but things in my schedule have changed. I apologize. I wouldn't expect much until vacation (3 weeks, woohoo!) I meant to write over vacation, and I did, but I wanted to post something substantial...I can post what I got so far, it's just not much. I'll see next weekend.
Sorry, I know it's been forever, and I hate to bail like I did last year. It's just crazy right now. Once things get sorted out, I'll add regularly, I swear. Thanks for being patient. :)
- Smeeze

25-Jan-2009 05:15:42

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230 Back to Top