Forums

~*~ TDT2: The Blood Debt ~*~

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
“Yes, my Lady.” The soldier saluted and fell back.
“Let’s go!” Rivera kicked her horse even faster and they charged toward the waiting soldiers. Krystal raised herself up despite her protesting muscles and drew one of the swords from her back. She led them straight at the unwavering soldiers. It was the ultimate display of brinksmanship. Krystal pictured Bond’s face and ignored the nerves building in her stomach. At the last second, the soldiers scattered, screaming when they realized Krystal and her army wouldn’t back down. One was trampled under the hooves of her horse as they swept over the tiny squadron, like the wave engulfing the boat. Again she heard cracking timber in her mind, and it only fed her anger, tunneled her thoughts so that she was entirely focused.
The stallion stumbled over the body, and Krystal nearly lost her seat. A flash in the corner of her eye alerted her in time to bring her sword down, killing a second man. Rivera*s army swarmed around her, and in minutes the battle was over. The army stilled around her as Krystal whirled her horse, looking for more bodies. She was entranced now as the attack got her blood pumping. Find Bond find Bond find Bond find Bond, her mind echoed repeatedly, so that she could think of nothing else.
Now she had to wait for that rebel soldier to crank open the gate. Every nerve in her body seemed on end. Her horse pranced anxiously back and forth beneath her. It was taking too long, why wasn’t the gate open yet? Waiting was almost more than she could bear. She tucked her head to her chest and focused on breathing in and out. Bond was still okay. She had time. She’d get to him soon.

15-Dec-2008 01:20:31

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

“Krystal…”
Her head jerked up, and she could only stare at the scene that greeted her through the widening gap in the gates. Her shock at Port Sarim was nothing compared to the sight she saw now. Nothing could have prepared her for this desolate, broken mess of a city that remained. Varrock had been ruined by Issavan – just as her life had been ruined. So much damage had been done, with no retribution. Despite the heartbreaking view before her, her lips curved in a cold smile. It was time for the Emperor to pay the cost of his evil games.

15-Dec-2008 01:20:45

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Ok, so, adds may take a little longer than I planned. I think I sprained my finger in practice today...if it continues to hurt as much as it does now...I'll try to write on paper, since I think I can still hold a pen, but typing is kind of hard though. It's really awkward to not use one of my fingers, makes the whole thing pretty hard.
Sorry...

03-Jan-2009 02:04:43

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230 Back to Top