Forums

~*~Questcape Hall of Fame 7~*~ Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 48-49-450-66067844

Trevopada
Jan Member 2005

Trevopada

Posts: 17,686 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Douncebown said :
I wish they viewed holiday events as an opportunity to really let their creativity run wild. They should be a real opportunity for the team to have fun with it and just go for it without having to consider too much the long term impacts on the game since they're only around for a few weeks, and the rewards are usually cosmetic and quirky. There's all sorts of characters and storylines etc they could use up.

Realistically though they're more likely to take those sorts of ideas and put them into holiday themed treaure hunter items. The lack of events at this time is just a brief lull that they're using so as not to introduce them immediately incase of backlash (the whole issue regarding separate teams and content for the game and treasure hunter updates).

I whole heartily agree with you and I feel that the Christmas event this year is another example of this.

Holiday events are a core part of RS history and culture. Jagex realizes they're losing player's level of engagement; yet they continue down this path of placing holiday events to the side. I hope Mod Warden appreciates player's interest in this part of the game and changes that in 2020.

Time will tell!
Trevopada | |
Forum Help
|
Questcape Hall of Fame

31-Dec-2019 16:24:14

Trevopada
Jan Member 2005

Trevopada

---------------------------------------------------------------
=*=*=*= Questcape Hall of Fame Admissions =*=*=*=
---------------------------------------------------------------

Achieving the Questcape is a great achievement, demonstrating that the player is well rounded in skill stats, understanding Runescape lore, combat and problem/puzzle solving.

The following player has achieved this and have been successful upon their application to be apart of the Questing Community's coveted Hall of Fame.

Congratulations, and welcome!

- Juno Reactor

Signed,

Trevopada
Founder
Hall of Fame #0001
Trevopada | |
Forum Help
|
Questcape Hall of Fame

31-Dec-2019 16:25:11

Trevopada
Jan Member 2005

Trevopada

The_1ndie said :
A tad late since i ended up taking a break shortly after getting the QPC, not sure quite what you meant with the question if you still remember what you meant asking it.

The_1ndie

Hey! Welcome back!

The question I had was about the new content teams. I don't recall the names off the top of my head but they were about the player experience, lore, etc. Mod Warden also was joining the team at this point.

I've felt his communication has dragged a bit so far this year. He did mention that they weren't doing a Year Ahead post as in the past but we haven't heard from him from (at least on the main website). I was excited to hear about the changes but nothing seems to be changing sadly...
Trevopada | |
Forum Help
|
Questcape Hall of Fame

14-Feb-2020 18:04:50

Butterscoots
Dec Member 2014

Butterscoots

Posts: 1,023 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: Butterscoots
Skill total: 2696
Combat Level: 138
Questpoints: 374
What quest are you worried about the most?: Nomad's Elegy
Which quest are you looking forward to the most?: None. Hate questing.
What Quests do you still need to complete?(optional or list the number remaining to complete): I have 18 left. Ranging from 'Experienced' to 'Grandmaster'.
Got Ralph at ~62.799.196 xp.
Maxed 05/02/20. Remaxed 20/10/20

23-Mar-2020 02:36:32

Quick find code: 48-49-450-66067844 Back to Top