Forums

The Journey to Trim Comp

Quick find code: 48-49-267-65950411

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Yeah I don't really think this is the goals and achievement forum

Why be mean

Additionally. How many threads do you see here have no relevance to anything? Give the player a chance.
Ironman: Autark

26-May-2017 04:46:43 - Last edited on 26-May-2017 04:47:59 by UtaChao

Ut Opus
Jun Member 2023

Ut Opus

Posts: 3,552 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Phnx. :) Ugh this will be a very long road and only gets longer as new requirements are being added in. I think as long as I can finish the requirements faster than the new ones come in, I will reach the end someday. I'm not going to rush (as some requirements can't be rushed), but I don't want to just be stagnant.
Trimmed (Dec 2017)
-
MQC (Apr 2017)
-
Comp Cape (Apr 2014)
-
Max Cape (Oct 2012)
-
Quest Cape (Dec 2010)

27-May-2017 01:19:24

Ut Opus
Jun Member 2023

Ut Opus

Posts: 3,552 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Inkslinger and I could use some advice on Barbarian Assault (ugh I feel bad for missing the spotlight that was 3 days ago... been pre-occupied with some IRL stuff, moving, and just settled down for a short time right now).

Also, the RNG reqs just look a bit treacherous, it could be very easy or very hard, dependent on luck. (I still have a lot of champ scroll enhancers as well as other enhancers like MA enhancer, fish flinger enhancers, etc.)

In regards to Fish Flingers, yeah I have to get started on that, which I will do soon.
Trimmed (Dec 2017)
-
MQC (Apr 2017)
-
Comp Cape (Apr 2014)
-
Max Cape (Oct 2012)
-
Quest Cape (Dec 2010)

28-May-2017 04:02:27

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings.

Its me. The Mighty Corugi. Yes, that vile and thoroughly despicable pker you encountered a while back in the Rants section on your thread. Yes, that horrible member of that notorious clan GRIEF, the only clan to have used nuclear weapons on the forums. I was impressed by the quality of your posts, which is why I am posting on your thread here.

Now, in between pking penguin hunters in da wildee I am also working on MQC, Comp and Trim reqs. All at the same time. While simultaneously chewing gum and doing handstands, blindfolded. With both hands tied behind my back.

I noticed you said you were working on the Statue requirement. Having finished the trim req of strange and golden rocks I may have a couple of tips to aid you.

Agility Rocks. These can be obtained very, very quickly at the Empty Throne Room, located just east of the Digsite. You pedal a cycle. They are so easy to obtain you can get them back to back with no need to switch skills. You can also get Div and Mining rocks there but not as easily as the agility ones.

However if you have not yet done got the agility top and bottom then I would suggest running laps at the respective agility course. There the rocks come much, much slower but at least you are killing two birds with one stone. ( Or two penguin hunters with one Ultimate ). Once you have the agility top and bottom then use the Empty Throne room.

For the Statue of Dahmaroc:

Hunter. If you have run out of protean traps and still have the Yaktwee stick ( Charm Sprites ) req to do, then I found catching those little sods gave hunter rocks fairly easily. ( "Easily" being a relevant term here ). Otherwise I found doing protean traps in the Gorajo resource dungeon to be sufficient, with the odd Imping flying around to improve your chances. This I combined with a bit of Meilyr thieving on my daily visit to the Motherload Maw for a chance at them juicy enhancers.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

30-May-2017 10:41:22

Quick find code: 48-49-267-65950411 Back to Top