Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I now have level 91 divination and have 369k left until level 92 divination which is some excellent progress I think. I shall continue to train it and hope to get level 92 by the end of the week. I think I might be able to get 99 before the end of the year as long as I carry on at this rate.

The Lumbridge re-buildathon is in full swing now and I have claimed the emote, apron and hat so I am just getting the xp lamps now. I would of still preferred a Halloween event though :) .

31-Oct-2013 21:53:23

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I got level 92 divination yesterday and that is some great progress and I hope to get a few 100k more. I currently have 670k left until level 93 divination which I think I'll get by the end of the upcoming week. I am still holding up and eager to get 99 and I am speedily approaching level 95.

I have earned a considerable amount of xp from the Lumbridge re-buildathon and yesterday I contributed to the memorial statue but I don't know whether or not we completed it. Yesterday at runefest the new skill was announced and it's called the inventor skill. I never saw that coming to be honest but it does seem very interesting I am more curious though about how it is going to be trained.

The updates for November look nice and useful but nothing overly exciting this month.

03-Nov-2013 10:50:59

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have had some rather favourable luck today as I was able to get two pieces of the diviners outfit giving me a little boost in xp. I am nearing level 93 divination with only 230k left which I hope to get by the middle or later part of the week. I have also got level 82 summoning from xp lamps which will hopefully help stretch my charms further.

04-Nov-2013 19:10:38

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top