Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I currently have 198k left until level 87 divination and I should get it later this week. Today the two new trees have been released which look interesting but I haven't cut them yet. I still think the update would have been better used on another skill.

08-Oct-2013 19:33:27

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have now got level 87 divination and have 413k left until level 88 divination I hope to get level 88 by the end of the week. The xp is really good but I suppose it could always be quicker, I hope to get 99 divination before 2014 which I think is quite easy.

Jagex are thinking of introducing a prestige system which seems rather interesting actually and having additional overrides and things to show off. I hope they don't have a fee for switching back and forth from 99 to prestige. I hope the extra xp I have in some skills gets automatically counted so for example, I have 27m xp in fishing so at prestige 1 I hope it counts the xp I have passed over 13m so i'd be half way to second prestige.

There are two new outfits dedicated to both Saradomin and Zamorak which look very cool.

10-Oct-2013 21:16:10

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have gotten level 88 divination today just like I planned and have 342k left until level 89 divination. I think I will get level 89 near the end of the upcoming week probably Thursday or Friday. I am slowly creeping up on level 90 which will be a great milestone to reach.

I am really excited for the new quest I have been waiting for it for months now. I hope it comes out tomorrow but it will most likely come out on Tuesday or at least that seems to be the common trend.

13-Oct-2013 18:46:18

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

It's been a little while since I last posted but since then I have gotten level 89 divination and currently have 480k left until level 90. I hope to reach level 90 by the end of the week and I can catch up on the time I missed because I am off next week.

I completed the new quest when it came out and I can conclude that it is amazing, we finally got to see Armadyl and Bandos. Ultimately though the biggest question is still yet to be answered that being is Sliske a god?

I am looking forward to the Lumbridge re-buildathon as I want to see how it plays out, it does look good but the reward isn't that creative as they usually are. I am still sad to see there is no Halloween event I love the holiday events and they are systematically getting rid of them, I hope they don't go Grinch and steal Christmas from us.

21-Oct-2013 18:52:56

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Yesterday I got level 90 divination which is a big milestone on the way to 99 the next checkpoint is at level 95 where I move to another new area which is also my final area. The area I am at at the moment is south of Sophanem in a desert area where I suffer from dehydration. To combat this I am wearing desert robes and an enchanted water tiara that seems to deplete faster than I can refill it.

I currently have 530k left until level 91 divination which will take about a week maybe four days. I just hope I don't have to keep refilling the enchanted tiara.

In other news I obtained a sinister clown mask which was a nice surprise as I was unaware it was being distributed. I have also been able to get hold of the two new Halloween themed costumes which look very good.

Whilst playing old school runescape or 07scape I have completed the Halloween event which I believe was the actual 2006 Halloween event, I hope next year they put the 2007 Halloween event up there.

28-Oct-2013 09:16:53

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have noticed a considerable difference between my current training area and the last training area. I currently have 218k left until level 91 divination and I shall continue to train until later tonight. I hope to get level 91 divination tomorrow and I may end up with 92 by the end of the week but I don't want to over estimate at the moment.

I have a total level of 2468 and am approaching 2500 which is a nice milestone however I won't get that for quite a while as I will be dealing with level 90+ skills and so it may move slowly.

29-Oct-2013 15:56:13

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top