Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been tackling slayer and defence which has improved my understanding of the new combat system and has greatly extended the amount of time i take on my slayer trips. Gargoyles are my current task and with the regenerate ability means food is not necessary. I have discovered the skull region and have begun the search for the "Tetsu" armour scrolls.

12-Dec-2012 21:55:03

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I managed to get level 85 theiving and was quite easy i reckon its worth taking to 99 although its not exactly useful to me as yet it would just be another 99 done. In other news i have been searching around the skull region chancing my luck on the seas however it seems i must plash out on more upgrades for my ships. I have a few upgrades already but that is not sufficient anymore but i would like to upgrade the buildings around the port like the office to get more ship slots to tackle more missions. My search for Tetsu armour scrolls has not yet proved successful but i will keep the search up.

13-Dec-2012 22:52:59

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Its funny how great the xp rates for theiving at pyramid plunder yet so few actually know about it. I was able to get 87 theiving today and that wasn't even by playing all day just an hour or two. Theres 406k left until i get 88 theiving and i hope i can get that tomorrow. I have made a good start to the new year and just maybe theiving will be my first 99 of 2013 although if i had put more time in in the last few months of last year i could of gotten it in 2012. I have not yet tried the new god statues D&D although i must get round to doing so. Of course i have been doing my herb runs to rack up some cash.

03-Jan-2013 22:13:24

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Another day of pyramid plunder has gotten me to level 88 theiving and i only have 451k until level 89. Its been a great day for farming as not a single herb died and i got nearly double herbs on every herb plant too. In other news my bloodpuncer kitten has reached adolescense but thats pretty much it. Tomorrow i will crack on further with theiving and hopefully get 89 theiving.

04-Jan-2013 22:10:00

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

There were no problems in getting 89 theiving just imagine how much xp i'd get if i pulled a all day training session as i'm still on holiday. As for getting 90 theiving i will try to get it tomorrow however if not then i'll get it monday but i will get a bit more training in before i got to bed anyway.

05-Jan-2013 21:18:07

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Today i was able to hit an important milestone with thieving by that i mean i got level 90. I have abbout 521k left until 91 now i will have time to train it but this is going to be a busy week so i won't have as much time as i'd hoped. I was very lucky to get two pharoahs sceptres each is worth 790k i kept one for my own personal use and sold the other but i will sell this one once i get 99 as it would of served its purpose to me. I don't need a sceptre but they are handy however i didn't go and buy one initially because i didn't think it was worth doing just to sell it shortly later once i get 99. So far i have only obtained one piece of black ibis clothing however it doesn't really matter as its no use to me because it doesn't boost any xp within pyramid plunder sadly but i shall still keep my single piece.

06-Jan-2013 20:54:11

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

So close now to 91 thieving just about 168k left which i should 100% get tomorrow then i will be able to get to the 8th and final room of pyramid plunder and then be able to loot the engraved sarcophagus to get a chance of recieving a sceptre of the gods. Although i don't really mind whether i do or don't but the odds are 1:30,000,000xp which isn't very good.

08-Jan-2013 22:31:52

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I was in a bit of a rush yesterday so i didn't have time to post but i was able to get 91 thieving however i didn't get to try the 8th room as i had to go. Today i was able to try the 8th room and with over 800xp per urn i am very impressed the only downside is i need to be even quicker as my time is stretched furth as i have to travel to the 8th room instead of the 7th. This means that every second is precious however as i progress further into the higher 90's i'm sure my success rate will increase and thus saving me some time. Since i have now reached the 8th room i may loot the engraved sarcophagus to have a chance of obtaining a sceptre of the gods although it is unlikely.

10-Jan-2013 20:06:11

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top