Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The lagg has gone so i have been able to work on slayer and i am nearly at level 84, i was able to level up my defence to 86 and i'm shooting my way to 87. I have decided to get 99 slayer hopefully in one go with out any detours now i know that it means i probably won't get 99 for a long time. Without being too optimistic i hope to have level 88-89 slayer by the time i break up for christmas. I have used up my constitution pendant and have 175k till level 94 i think its safe to say that i will get that before 99 slayer. Well i better get back to runescape and do a herb run before returning to my iron dragon task only 60 more to go!

28-Oct-2012 15:31:38

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Yay i got 84 slayer to be honest i never thought i'd make it this far so i'm pleased i have 303k left until level 85 slayer. I had desert strykewyrms for the first time today and they are really easy to kill if you can avoid thier special attack and they drop a lot of good loot i made 1M off 103 of them. I now have 164 blue dragons its tasks like these where Kuradel's dungeon comes in handy, now i'm in it for xp and cash so i will where i can. At the moment it works out about 56k per inventory at blue dragons and so far i have 141 left i'll try and finish it off tomorrow. My herb runs are going fine i'm nearly ready to sell another batch and when i can i'll get to work on flogging my slayer tab in the G.E. that should free up a lot of bank space and haul in a ton of cash.

30-Oct-2012 22:38:26

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I finished my blue dragon task it was a nice bit of xp but i think of them as more of a cash cow as i made 786k off them. My new tasks is 139 hellhounds they are good xp sadly i don't have a higher number of them to kill. I'm nearing 94 constitution with about 100k left and closing in on 87 defence with 120k left unfortunately i have a hefty wedge of slayer xp to get through about 286k left. I may have to do the penguin hide and seek minigame to boost my xp rates but so far so good.

31-Oct-2012 20:11:44

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have been doing some farming on and off for a little while as i have been occupied with other things lately. I managed to complete the two new quests which i thought were very well made and engaging. I eagerly anticipate the release of the new grandmaster quest "The brink of extinction".

21-Nov-2012 09:34:08 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2012 11:19:41 by Yhorm Aegis

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

More farming and its filling my money pouch nicely on the side i have been training defence and i have 87 at the moment. I started the new quest and am on the final fight however it seems i havn't gripped this new combat system as well as i thought. I still have two insta-kill darts so i may try to find a way to use them effectively.

04-Dec-2012 20:45:27

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I finished the new quest which was very good and the combat was quite challenging but i was successful in reclaiming my quest cape. I used the 275k on defence which raised it to 88 and got me 189 combat. After completing the quest i decided to keep fighting in the fight cauldron inorder to gather obsidian shards to eventually smith a set of obsidian armour i currently have 31 and i need 180 in total for a full set. Whilst i was in the fight cauldron i was able to level up my constitution to level 94 one step closer to 99.

08-Dec-2012 02:01:02

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I feel like having a little go at theiving as its been quite a while since i last trained it. So i will be heading over to Sophanem for a little pyramid plunder. Next weekend though i think i will be doing some dungeoneering as it will be double xp for that. Until then i would like to get as much use out of my festive aura as i can. Just over 2 weeks left until christmas :)

09-Dec-2012 13:39:15

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have been making the most out of my festive aura and have been plundering for hours as a result i achieved level 84 theiving. Only 280k left until i reach 85, getting xp for theiving is incredibly easy and quick although it does require some concentration. Since the E.O.C. updates hitpoints have dramatically increased thus removing the threat of dying in pyramid plunder. Although there is a small threat so its always a good idea to keep an eye on your health meter.

10-Dec-2012 20:51:36

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top