Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was able to get a lot of xp today leaving me with 225k left until level 95 which I should get tomorrow. The battle of Lumbridge will take place tomorrow and I suspect the gods will return and I shall support the godless or Saradomin i'm not sure.

21-Jul-2013 22:09:25

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Zamorak has returned and has been fighting with Saradomin over divine tears which are the remains of Guthix's power. They are using there followers to gather the divine tears in order to over power the other god. They have been locked in a duel now for a number of hours and will do more many weeks so many more followers may be slain on the battlefield and much more destruction is sure to come. I sided with Saradomin as soon as the update finished and so have many others as Saradomin is beating Zamorak by having nearly triple the amount of divine tears increasing his power gradually. I have gained level 95 dungeoneering today but since the update I have been mostly in Lumbridge but I have done some more floors since then leaving me with 820k until level 96. The NIS of runescape 3 is very nice but very buggy and very laggy I feel it could of done with another months work. Music tracks fail to play and the lag has effected all of Runescape even in dungeoneering but I will just have to move on and hope Jagex deal with it shortly. Anyway I must now go back to Lumbridge and fight for Saradomin

Saradomin prevails!

22-Jul-2013 20:41:08

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I thought I would take this time during an update to post on my thread. Today started off with some thing a little strange as I was not allowed to do any sinkholes and that I would have to come back tomorrow despite me not actually do any today. So I submitted a bug report and looked to see if anyone else had the same issue. It appears many did and entire threads were made dedicated to this issue and many of them had sent bug reports too however this has not yet been fixed. I am about half way to level 96 dungeoneering and will get some more floors done later allowing me to level up tomorrow as planned. I have also returned to Lumbridge to carry on fighting, after a second day Saradomin still dominates the battle with over triple what Zamorak has. There is still under 7 weeks to go though before it shall end but Zamorak has some serious ground to cover if he is going to win. Many have fallen and many more will. My personal goal in this is to gather sacred metal fragments to collect the icyenic overrides.

23-Jul-2013 17:34:18

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

It feels as if I have been fighting constantly for 72 hours if not on the battlefield in Lumbridge then in Daemonheim. I must carry on though as there are many targets to hit and many more fights to win. I got level 96 dungeoneering today with little trouble and have over 900k left until 97. After 2 days the sinkholes bug has not been fixed I can only hope that it is tomorrow because as a result I have lost out on over 200k xp. Then after my dungeoneering success I returned to Lumbridge to fight. After day 3 Saradomin still leads and his lead still only ever increases however the rate at which it does has noticeably slowed. It seems Zamorak has gained more supporters and as a result his score has boosted up however is no where near Saradomin and won't over take anytime soon. Jagex moderator clones swarmed the battlefield this afternoon increasing the ferocity of the fight but were slaughtered in time and it appears they have now gone.

Praise Saradomin!

24-Jul-2013 21:34:28

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

At last I finally got into a sinkhole and so my normal routine can resume I was also lucky to get a dungeoneering daily challenge. Of course I was able to do a number of floors and cap the number of floors I can do so I had to reset it. I now have 623k left until level 97 dungeoneering which I should get on Saturday. I voted on the poll to decide the design of the divination skill cape I voted for design 5 but I liked design 6 just as much but I didn't like the others. It's been 4 days since the battle of Lumbridge started and Saradomin still leads the fight. Zamorak has gained more followers and it is quite noticeable now as it has slowed the rate in which Saradomin's lead increases. However Saradomin's lead is still rising though showing he has more followers at the moment. In the following days should Zamorak gain more followers we will have a battle of force but I remain confident the saradominist cause will hold it's ground and win the battle.

Praise Saradomin!

25-Jul-2013 21:55:25

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Everything looks set for me getting 97 dungeoneering tomorrow as I only have 313k left. I decided to cash in some of my tokens and bought a chaotic maul and a chaotic crossbow and still have over 100k tokens left. I hope to buy a chaotic staff next which will mean me having most of the chaotic weapons. Leading the 5th day of the battle is Saradomin still with a ever increasing lead but the situation is pretty much the same as yesterday. I have cashed in some spare renown for two large xp lamps for dungeoneering giving me a little boost. I have also gotten over 600 sacred metal fragments now so I am getting closer to crafting a icyenic weapon.

26-Jul-2013 19:41:58

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I got level 97 dungeoneering this morning with ease as planned and since then I have done a couple more floors putting me just over 1m xp until level 98. I am reaching the end of yet another chapter it or more like a short story at the rate i'm getting these 99's. It's still tough to say when exactly i'll get 99 i imagine it won't be too long although i may be going on holiday shortly which may disrupt my training for a couple of days but no worries i shall make up for it later. After many days slaving away on the battlefield i claimed over 1000 sacred metal fragments and so combined it with my icyenic orb to complete my icyenic staff. I must now start again collecting another 1000 fragments. After another day of fighting the situation remains the same with Saradomin still in the lead ever increasing. Just the way it should be.

Praise Saradomin!

27-Jul-2013 18:49:10

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top