Forums

Optional Randoms & Goblins

Quick find code: 380-381-95-65476061

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Guardian Gol said :
Bug report: Just logged in and was running through Lumbridge basement to bank and a random (Drunken Dwarf) appeared and said one line, then before I could turn and click on him, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

If you go into a place where randoms aren't allowed, such as a bank - which I think includes the Lumbridge basement bank - the random will despawn itself as soon as it notices.

Guardian Gol said :
Looks like the timer is too short.

It's over a minute normally.

11-Sep-2014 11:14:32 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2014 11:15:36 by Mod Ash

Rittz
Oct Member 2022

Rittz

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey ash can i ask you a question, might seem dumb but i even posted it on the dev blog. Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde was left off the main page and was never corrected or updated, does that mean he was un affected by the update or just overlooked?

11-Sep-2014 11:14:47 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2014 11:16:37 by Rittz

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Rittz said :
Hey ash can i ask you a question, might seem dumb but i even posted it on the dev blog. Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde was left off the main page and was never corrected or updated, does that mean he was un affected by the update or just overlooked?

We missed him off the blog, but I updated him like the other randoms like the Genie and Drunken Dwarf anyway.

So Jekyll will turn up shouting for your attention. If you talk to him, he'll ask for a herb, like before. If you don't talk to him, he'll eventually go away without trying to hurt anyone.

11-Sep-2014 11:20:27

Rittz
Oct Member 2022

Rittz

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Rittz said :

We missed him off the blog, but I updated him like the other randoms like the Genie and Drunken Dwarf anyway.

So Jekyll will turn up shouting for your attention. If you talk to him, he'll ask for a herb, like before. If you don't talk to him, he'll eventually go away without trying to hurt anyone.

If i wasnt a married man i would entertain the thought of kissing you, probably wouldnt do it but i would definetly think about it <3

11-Sep-2014 11:24:45

Quick find code: 380-381-95-65476061 Back to Top