Forums

Optional Randoms & Goblins

Quick find code: 380-381-95-65476061

Mattsbud

Mattsbud

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad to see the randoms are now optional but there have been some negative changes I'm hoping can be addressed. In particular, the random initiators don't follow you as far as they used to. For instance, when Dr. Jekyll appeared, I would run back to the bank to grab an herb to give him. Now, if I move more than 4 squares he disappears. Before, I could run almost two screens and he would continue following me and wait for me. I'd really like to see this change reverted.

13-Sep-2014 23:39:09

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
A few answers to questions you've asked where I actually knew the answers:

- For people who don't like their "User has logged in/out" messages vanishing, we're polling a toggle button for it.
Is this going to keep them shown up at all times or go back to the old disappearing timer? the poll isn't really worded good

14-Sep-2014 00:23:10

Foxing
Dec Member 2014

Foxing

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did anyone else try the beekeeper event and have absolute hell with it? I skipped the dialog thinking it was the same easy task but apparently it changed and it seemed near impossible to select the piece I wanted... so i just exit and ended up far far away disgruntled. Probably something easy and stupid on my part... but anyways,

Mattsbud: "I'm glad to see the randoms are now optional but there have been some negative changes I'm hoping can be addressed. In particular, the random initiators don't follow you as far as they used to. For instance, when Dr. Jekyll appeared, I would run back to the bank to grab an herb to give him. Now, if I move more than 4 squares he disappears. Before, I could run almost two screens and he would continue following me and wait for me. I'd really like to see this change reverted. "

This ^. Lost 2 genies today cos I was just clicking teleport or walked to a cave or something.

17-Sep-2014 09:11:40

Quick find code: 380-381-95-65476061 Back to Top