Dev Blog: Top 10 General QoL

Quick find code: 380-381-268-65750841

C o d y
Jun Member 2022

C o d y

Posts: 938 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
abdoh said :
C o d y said :
How has no 1 brought up the fact about the inadequacy Boss?

I did. I don't understand the concept of making "blogs" that don't contain an adequate amount of information.

yup..
"Who are you really? deep... deep down... far far in... Once you figure that out you will laugh your self Silly!" - Alan Watts.

18-Feb-2016 00:14:30

C o d y
Jun Member 2022

C o d y

Posts: 938 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
C o d y said :
abdoh said :
C o d y said :
How has no 1 brought up the fact about the inadequacy Boss?

I did. I don't understand the concept of making "blogs" that don't contain an adequate amount of information.

yup..

ahh I see what u did there.
"Who are you really? deep... deep down... far far in... Once you figure that out you will laugh your self Silly!" - Alan Watts.

18-Feb-2016 00:15:58

Avid Sparx

Avid Sparx

Posts: 28,124 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only one I can see voting no on is the good books. While the NMZ thing seems like something to be restricted to qcape holders, at least they get a major discount, so, meh. 'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed

18-Feb-2016 04:09:12 - Last edited on 22-Feb-2016 14:39:55 by Avid Sparx

Vinyl DjPon3

Vinyl DjPon3

Posts: 5,856 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avid Sparx said :
Only one I can see voting no on is the good books. While the NMZ thing seems like something to be restricted to qcape holders, at least they get a major discount, so, men.

Of all the ones to vote no to, I'd think the NMZ one would be the highest one. It's definitely the most impactful to the game.
Why vote no to the God Book one?

Toyz987 said :
Warhammers longsword speed;

Not a chance with Dragon Warhammer now
Everything's an integrity issue if you troll enough.

18-Feb-2016 05:01:18

Avid Sparx

Avid Sparx

Posts: 28,124 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vinyl DjPon3 said :

Of all the ones to vote no to, I'd think the NMZ one would be the highest one. It's definitely the most impactful to the game.

Because it'll drop the value of pages.

And the NMZ thing disposes of hosts, which are mostly bots...short of getting rid of NMZ altogether, this is better than any other way to do so.
'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed

18-Feb-2016 06:24:19

The Odd Pure
Mar Member 2024

The Odd Pure

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avid Sparx said :
Vinyl DjPon3 said :

Because it'll drop the value of pages.

And the NMZ thing disposes of hosts, which are mostly bots...short of getting rid of NMZ altogether, this is better than any other way to do so.

The demand for pages will go up because people will want multiple Zammy books for instance. The rates at which pages come into the game is not going to change based on this update, which means this should drive the prices of the pages up. It's going to bring more people back to the page buying arena which is going to be lucrative for people who do Treasure Trails. It's a win/win.

18-Feb-2016 07:08:29

Quick find code: 380-381-268-65750841 Back to Top