Forums

Dev Blog: Top 10 General QoL

Quick find code: 380-381-268-65750841

Miu

Miu

Posts: 16,996 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ironically enough I'll vote yes to all of these.

The one thing I don't want passed, isn't being polled. "Regardless of whether or not this change passes, we will be preventing tickets being gained by hopping worlds from game to game."

How is this going to be fixed and are innocent players going to be inconvenienced if they join a game late, or get disconnected from your solution?

It would be better to cap the amount of tickets someone can earn in an hour to 6 or something.
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

17-Feb-2016 18:13:27

Magyk

Magyk

Posts: 7,261 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ronan said :

Celtic said :
Can we also poll getting extra copies of god books as well? I don't see why this was never polled. Mod ash also fixed the long time glitch that existed 2006-2013 where you could get 2 god books. What is so wrong with having multiples of them?

I'm sure it is something we can look at in the future.

Why in the future and not this poll?

Players have been asking for placeholders for a long long time, we got one for ectophial, and it would be nice to see it in a poll with a similar idea (owning more than 1 type of damaged book).

Either way I hope placeholders for things like god books, achievement diary items etc will be polled soon and would add a nice gp sink into the game.

17-Feb-2016 18:33:19

I O_o l

I O_o l

Posts: 115 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like all of these, might not vote yes to the damaged pray book (it's what you choose)

On another note I know everyone is scared f2p pking is getting popular but the vote to have

tb was 72%... 72%? like cmon just give it to us, it's what we want but don't fret as this does

not take away from being a member as you have train in p2p. I personally do a lil of both but

more f2p because I love that simplicity of pking.

17-Feb-2016 18:41:28

NZ Sheeps
Dec Member 2018

NZ Sheeps

Posts: 10,342 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Archer said :
Love the pet rock idea, but I think it's rather cruel just to leave it there. Rock or not it's a pet!

I agree - What about using the rock from the Mountain Camp instead (you could even add a spawn to Waterbirth Island).

#RockLivesMatter

17-Feb-2016 18:42:32

Quick find code: 380-381-268-65750841 Back to Top