Forums

Dev Blog: The Grand Exchange

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054

FL0RYDA

FL0RYDA

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lewd Ahegao said :
"Jagex, have you not learned from your previous mistakes?"
Mate, the ge will be added if the community votes for it.

The community is made up of mostly prepubescent children who are utterly useless. They spend more time standing in banks trying to buy a specific item, than the amount of time it takes to acquire such item themselves.

09-Jan-2015 21:53:05

Spel Casta

Spel Casta

Posts: 208 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FL0RYDA said :
Lewd Ahegao said :

The community is made up of mostly prepubescent children who are utterly useless. They spend more time standing in banks trying to buy a specific item, than the amount of time it takes to acquire such item themselves.

Or do something else while they wait to get an offer, going by the thread.

It's mindblowing that people can't do more than one thing at once. I sold all my Miscellania stuff last night in about 20 minutes and while I waited for people to show up I made teletabs. It's really not hard.

09-Jan-2015 21:58:58

Tai

Tai

Posts: 10,746 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes to G.E., no to CoinShare.

CoinShare would be a rather large mistake because it pays for items as they drop, not as they sell. On RS3, the G.E. is flooded with Armadyl Hilts for 100M+, and Divine Sigils for 500M+.. They were all 100% paid for by the game, but those coins were never removed from the game through a player buying the item, as intended. Item shards, however, eliminate that problem.

Honestly, I don't understand why we don't already have item shards.

09-Jan-2015 21:59:13

Lewd Ahegao

Lewd Ahegao

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FL0RYDA said :
Lewd Ahegao said :

I wasn't talking about what the community is.
The community just votes yes or no for ge, jagex isn't going to add it without the community voting.

09-Jan-2015 21:59:31 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2015 22:00:24 by Lewd Ahegao

Kronus31
Oct Member 2023

Kronus31

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please don't imply the grand exchange ): It completely destroys the economy. it is much more fun to hunt for that special item/gear you wanted and to finally find a seller/buyer makes it all the more worth to put it on or use it.

If by chance the GE does make a comeback, DO NOT HAVE SET PRICES. the OSRS economy would plummet if you bring the set prices back.

09-Jan-2015 22:02:57

Tai

Tai

Posts: 10,746 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kronus31 said :
Please don't imply the grand exchange ): It completely destroys the economy. it is much more fun to hunt for that special item/gear you wanted and to finally find a seller/buyer makes it all the more worth to put it on or use it.

If by chance the GE does make a comeback, DO NOT HAVE SET PRICES. the OSRS economy would plummet if you bring the set prices back.

Prices were only 'set' during restricted trade, which won't be the case here. They specifically stated that in the first post.

Original message details are unavailable.
Limits

Just to be clear, if the Grand Exchange is introduced there will be absolutely no price limits.

09-Jan-2015 22:03:57 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2015 22:04:57 by Tai

Tree Village

Tree Village

Posts: 4,700 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tai said :
Kronus31 said :

Prices were only 'set' during restricted trade, which won't be the case here. They specifically stated that in the first post.

Do people even read? Ah... They need to set up a stream and clear up some facts.
GE IS LOVE GE IS LIFE GE LOOKS VERY NICE

09-Jan-2015 22:05:15

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top