Forums

Dev Blog: The Grand Exchange

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054

Vetica Alvan

Vetica Alvan

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question: Should we introduce the Grand Exchange? The trading post would be removed and replaced with a Grand Exchange building north-west of Varrock. A 'Collect' option would also be added to every bank.

YES

Question: Should we increase the number of available bank slots for both free-to-play and members by 200?

YES

09-Jan-2015 22:06:47

Lewd Ahegao

Lewd Ahegao

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kronus31 said :
Please don't imply the grand exchange ): It completely destroys the economy. it is much more fun to hunt for that special item/gear you wanted and to finally find a seller/buyer makes it all the more worth to put it on or use it.

If by chance the GE does make a comeback, DO NOT HAVE SET PRICES. the OSRS economy would plummet if you bring the set prices back.

I don't want to offensive but you really should read the 1st post by the mods before commenting, you can set any price to the item when you're selling it

09-Jan-2015 22:06:49

The TomBomb
Jan Member 2012

The TomBomb

Posts: 4,497 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Cpt said :
If you add GE just let it work through every existing trading post please, dont kill every bank besides the ones at GE........

^ This would actually be a good option tbh. The few people that i've seen say no say they just dont want all banks being empty with every1 hanging out at a ge hub.

09-Jan-2015 22:09:19

Tai

Tai

Posts: 10,746 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tree Village said :
Tai said :
Kronus31 said :
Please don't imply the grand exchange ): It completely destroys the economy. it is much more fun to hunt for that special item/gear you wanted and to finally find a seller/buyer makes it all the more worth to put it on or use it.

If by chance the GE does make a comeback, DO NOT HAVE SET PRICES. the OSRS economy would plummet if you bring the set prices back.

Prices were only 'set' during restricted trade, which won't be the case here. They specifically stated that in the first post.

Do people even read? Ah... They need to set up a stream and clear up some facts.

There should probably be a TTS option built into the forums for all J Mod posts

09-Jan-2015 22:09:22

Kronus31
Oct Member 2023

Kronus31

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lewd Ahegao said :
Kronus31 said :

I don't want to offensive but you really should read the 1st post by the mods before commenting, you can set any price to the item when you're selling it

Right, i read it. but as everyone knows, there will be a "set" price for that item like the current GE meaning everyone will follow that price.

09-Jan-2015 22:09:30

Brouteminoux
Aug Member 2017

Brouteminoux

Posts: 153 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah let's introduce g.e. and ruin the economy!!!
Merc* clans taking over the economy!!!
Bills of gp's introduced because of coinshare!!!
Bots dumping their stock in g.e.!
And this because a bunch of kids can't use zyb or trading post!!

On this path, why not just introduce OVL's, soulsplit, summoning, dg, abillity's,...?

09-Jan-2015 22:11:31

Lewd Ahegao

Lewd Ahegao

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kronus31 said :
Lewd Ahegao said :
Kronus31 said :

Right, i read it. but as everyone knows, there will be a "set" price for that item like the current GE meaning everyone will follow that price.

Well, that is true IF the people will follow the prices from current ge/zybez even when the official ge gets released.

09-Jan-2015 22:13:12

Wnp

Wnp

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kronus31 said :
Lewd Ahegao said :
Kronus31 said :

Please explain how this will affect you or the general good of player base. how much trading do you do with 501 total level. i suggest you think about abstaining for the good of the actual players.

09-Jan-2015 22:21:12

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top