Forums

Dev Blog: The Grand Exchange

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054

Llachy
Aug Member 2014

Llachy

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Am I the only one who enjoyed RS2? Most of the updates were cool with me up until the graphical reworks. I guess I will support the GE and the dragon defender. The one thing I'm not liking is the way new items are looking out of place with their designs, like the upgrades with the ward shields and such.
Don't jump from 'osrs' directly to 'rs3'. We have ways to go and if the game can grow with new updates, then let the updates come. As long as the updates are first polled and passed by the general majority (:.

11-Jan-2015 21:30:23

B2up

B2up

Posts: 170 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ezmari said :
YES GE finally. As much as its not the "true" oldschool ways as people may argue against, it really is much more time efficient and cleaner hence saving more time for actual rs gameplay.
REALLY HOPE THIS GOES THROUGH

Lol what time for "actual rs gameplay"?

When the GE comes, almost all skilling will be done...at the GE.

11-Jan-2015 21:55:02

Early Birdy
Aug Member 2008

Early Birdy

Posts: 871 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question: If we introduce a trading post through which you are able to buy items, should you be able to add buy offers for items and let the trading post find the best match for you?

This was polled and passed, 76.6%.

So automated matchmaking passed, but engine does not support adding buy offers, ok then...

11-Jan-2015 22:02:20

Numbsoul

Numbsoul

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Early Birdy said :
Question: If we introduce a trading post through which you are able to buy items, should you be able to add buy offers for items and let the trading post find the best match for you?

This was polled and passed, 76.6%.

So automated matchmaking passed, but engine does not support adding buy offers, ok then...

yeh they poll stuff for wich they cant even change things...

stupid company

11-Jan-2015 22:28:35

Iciniwarrior
Aug Member 2008

Iciniwarrior

Posts: 180 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NO NO NO! This would be the begining of the slippery slope down to RS3 and the loss of the community spirit.

"It would not replace the original, manual trade system, it would exist alongside it."

True, but how many people will bother when the GE is so much easier? next thing you know there is no interaction between players and we end up at RS3, Just ask yourselves why we play OSRS not RS3.

VOTE NO !!

11-Jan-2015 22:29:32

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top