Forums

Instanced Corp & Packs

Quick find code: 380-381-124-65521500

BrigadirRS2

BrigadirRS2

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont like this update. I dont want see this update in Old School RuneScape 2007.
If you try release this update in game, me and my many friends maybe quit this game. We want Old School RuneScape 2007 without any updates, as this was in 2007. We already do not like these new updates. Why come updates if this Old School RuneScape 2007. Would have do better for free F2P worlds for all as it was in 2007.

22-Nov-2014 12:50:18

Iced Earth
Feb Member 2009

Iced Earth

Posts: 3,773 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BrigadirRS2 said :
I dont like this update. I dont want see this update in Old School RuneScape 2007.
If you try release this update in game, me and my many friends maybe quit this game. We want Old School RuneScape 2007 without any updates, as this was in 2007. We already do not like these new updates. Why come updates if this Old School RuneScape 2007. Would have do better for free F2P worlds for all as it was in 2007.

Just because you don't like this update, doesn't mean everyone does. I'm pretty sure when they polled 2007 Servers more or less 2 years ago, they specifically stated there would be regular updates, controlled by the players through votes.

So you and your "many" friends might as well quit the game right now because they're not gonna stop with the updates anytime soon.

Iced Earth
Heavy Metal \m/\m/
Iced Earth \m/
Clan Leader for Destined Few

22-Nov-2014 22:33:13

epiclegacy77

epiclegacy77

Posts: 532 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
an instanced corp how dumb being able to pay gold coins to get an instance for a boss that would otherwise not have one. whenever you think what do the players want you need to also think for the game itself what makes the game work the way it does and what will make sense and help the game to continue for years to come. you shouldnt be able to pay gold coins to get an instance for a boss that would otherwise not have one doesnt make sense to game mechanics and taking the challenge of competing with others for loot makes content gained easier when its suppose to be a challenge leaving people with the challenging content gained easier leaving the game beaten faster which makes it boring faster due to content gained to easy,being able to tele straight to it,item delay, think about game mechanics how they work and what will make it continue to years to come and make sense for its game mechanics when you think what do the players want

24-Nov-2014 03:30:48

Quick find code: 380-381-124-65521500 Back to Top