Forums

Smouldering Key Packages

Quick find code: 366-367-576-66116398

Robb Stark

Robb Stark

Posts: 642 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guarantee that if Jagex were to look into your billing info, they'd see that a good majority of you whining about this once bought keys, bonds, etc.. Yes, it may be a P2W game, but complaining about it now isn't going to solve a thing, especially after the many years of TH being out.

As I said, a good majority of you probably once bought your XP and now that you've achieved the amount of skill you want in the game, you're making a big fuss over it all because you don't want anyone else doing the same.
"The North Remembers."

The Young Wolf
| Founder of:
Winterfell

29-Aug-2019 23:36:07

Feldip
Jul Member 2006

Feldip

Posts: 1,207 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Robb Stark said :
I guarantee that if Jagex were to look into your billing info, they'd see that a good majority of you whining about this once bought keys, bonds, etc.. Yes, it may be a P2W game, but complaining about it now isn't going to solve a thing, especially after the many years of TH being out.

As I said, a good majority of you probably once bought your XP and now that you've achieved the amount of skill you want in the game, you're making a big fuss over it all because you don't want anyone else doing the same.

You're exactly right, I used a full 2 amazon gift cards and bonds for keys and I don't want people being able to do the same because treasure hunter destroys hard earned xp and kills the game. But yes keep being lazy and spending money dude, maybe Jagex will care enough to give you an honorary "I bought my xp because i'm special and you're just a whiner" badge on a literal single player game :)

30-Aug-2019 09:54:26 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2019 09:57:53 by Feldip

Quick find code: 366-367-576-66116398 Back to Top