Quick find code: 366-367-576-66116398

Mr Rey Ray
May Member 2016

Mr Rey Ray

Posts: 6,274 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feldip said :
Konota said :

When sarcasm is hard too understand

I'm not so sure its sarcasm, especially on the rs forums where i'd be surprised if people don't get spam inbox messages from Jagex about self harm.

Edit: yep turns out I was right lmfao

Joke all you want, but I'm serious here.
Yes, MTX somewhat devalues efforts, but guess what? As stated above, money doesn't grow on trees. People earn it. So whether you put effort into working RL to earn the money and buy your EXP on RS, or put effort into playing RS to earn it, it hardly differs. Effort is required either way. You don't sound young, so I'm assuming money isn't handed to you by your parents or anything, and don't live inside the game, so you should know not to forget about RL efforts and all.
Besides, efforts are completely devalued when the game loses all of its players and closes down. At least now they're worth something, while the game still lasts.
| Leader of IVY Click here for Account Help | An International Pvm/ Skilling Clan |
Guest in our Clan Chat for an Invite

22-Aug-2019 20:06:02 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2019 20:07:14 by Mr Rey Ray

Dark Arc
Dec Member 2020

Dark Arc

Posts: 522 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runelower said :
About that more than weekly content you were talking about that was going to be funded by this.

Honestly though, I hate that Jagex is selling XP, and gold, I hate how much easier it is to level up with EoC; but you know, if you're going to do it, at least have some content to show for it.

22-Aug-2019 20:40:39

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Qwis7 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Please Jagex, stop selling exp: the game loses its meaning if you can just skip past all of the grinding with such excessive amounts of exp handouts. If the game was meant to be fun to play, the players would want to play it, rather than pay to skip it.

Please just remove Treasure Hunter altogether and focus on making the game fun again, designing it so that players want to play the game.

I think you are way to late with this post.
We already way over this point.

Nope, it's never too late for Jagex to start fixing the boring parts of the game and making them fun to play , rather than intentionally creating borefests that you're manipulated into paying to skip .
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

22-Aug-2019 20:42:35

Runelower

Runelower

Posts: 523 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The gaming industry already showed there is a back-pedal from this the community just needs to come together and make its voice heard, buying MTX needs to be frowned upon and everyone engaging it needs to be shamed and outcast. R.I.P. rs3 2019.

22-Aug-2019 21:15:06

Weeby
May Member 2009

Weeby

Posts: 1,298 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Rey Ray said :
Feldip said :

The world's biggest tangent and missing the point.
The point isn't MTX, it's the fact that selling experience OUTRIGHT is happening.
Not gambling for experience (key), or cash to buy experience items (bonds), actual experience lamps as part of a promotion.

THAT'S the problem people have, and you haven't addressed that at all.
•*ˆ¨*•¸
The Patron Saint of Noobs
¸•*¨ˆ*•

›.,¸¸„‹•
ˆ'
@WeebyMcWeebface
•›.,¸¸„‹

22-Aug-2019 21:27:09 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2019 21:27:20 by Weeby

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,183 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Newzoo;s global market prediction for 2019:

"Total global games revenues will rise to $152.1 billion, up a strong 9.6% year-over-year, driven mostly by free-to-play mobile titles with microtransactions."

Sorry, f2p mobiles titles with MTX are what driving the global video game market now.

22-Aug-2019 21:32:32

Quick find code: 366-367-576-66116398 Back to Top