Forums

Zaros' neglect towards Wahi

Quick find code: 341-342-946-65857336

Ancientm3ge

Ancientm3ge

Posts: 4,638 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Darc Oejder

If I were you I would ignore Hazeel. He is a known troll as is evident by referring to the 'popularity' of somone within the lore community. I guess you are precluded from making relevant points in a lore discussion unless you are well known here lel.
Enlightenment is coming

14-Dec-2016 04:52:38

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Two of the most notorious trolls in the lore community, both accusing others of trolling, in posts almost next to each other... delightful.

I wouldn't call Ancient a troll personally and If I ever did, then that was a mistake. That is giving him too much credit that he doesn't deserve. He lacks the subtly and finesse of a proper troll.

Compare him to good trolls who will actually get hillarious reactions with little bait and without completely derailing the conversation, whereas Ancient sloppily flamebaits and establishes nothing relevant to the conversation except for his feelings towards me. =P
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

14-Dec-2016 17:08:23

Uncle Harper
Jul Member 2015

Uncle Harper

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wahisietel said :
Hazeel said :

1) They reproduced by using Mah, who wasn't around. It begs the question...can they even mate on Gielinor? We have had one Mahjarrat born in Gielinor...Khazard. And he was born to a God, which may explain why he was even born to begin with.

But was Khazard the only one? Zemouregal's notes do not indicate that the birth of Khazard was anything unusual, and merely says that he is the youngest. Zemouregal also attempted to convince Enakhra to reproduce with him, further implying that reproduction on Gielinor is not unheard of. Presumably the ritual works without Mah on Gielinor, albeit at a much greater cost.

Just a question someone may be able to answer, wouldnt Moia be the youngest? And details of her birth, was she conceived as other mahjarrat with a human used as the second parent as this would be luciens only known way to reproduce? If so this is further indication that mah and the ritual site arent needed.
I have seen the dark universe yawning, where the black planets roll without aim;
Where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge or lustre or name.

14-Dec-2016 18:33:01

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uncle Harper said :
Just a question someone may be able to answer, wouldnt Moia be the youngest? And details of her birth, was she conceived as other mahjarrat with a human used as the second parent as this would be luciens only known way to reproduce? If so this is further indication that mah and the ritual site arent needed.

Lucien talks about how a lot of time and effort was made into making Moia. So I doubt it was as simple as the Mahjarrat births or Lucien having to wait a measely 9 months for the mate to go into labor. As to whether Mah is necessary for a TRUE Mahjarrat or not, that depends....did Zamorak need to take Palkeera back to Freneskae in order to have Khazard? Or did he use another method. It's unknown.

But speaking of Moia, it begs the question of why Lucien spent so much time in making her. Was it because there was no way to birth a full blooded Mahjarrat and their race needed a substitute? Or perhaps making a new Mahjarrat was possible but cost so much energy without Mah that trying to repopulate would doom their species anyway? I doubt he was just curious.
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

14-Dec-2016 19:50:36

NerdArtist23

NerdArtist23

Posts: 369 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Two of the most notorious trolls in the lore community, both accusing others of trolling, in posts almost next to each other... delightful.

Not sure if sarcasm or serious.

But in all seriousness...

That's ex-troll to you. ;)

I didn't come here to troll. Believe me, if I wanted to, I would've already done it and the entire lore community would've felt it and with the amount of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing and dropped tendies that would've ensued, it would've been enough to wake the Elders. No, I'm just here to give a heads up to some other guy to not take him so seriously.

OP once sent me a series of PMs where he roleplayed as Angof the NPC asking for "a lover" ('cause Angof the NPC's a widow) so I roleplayed back (as Aegon the Conqueror) telling him "I'm already married to Visenya and Rhaenys." Then he said it was all because he's a transvestite ('cause that's what the NPC is) and I said I'm not into those, then he went into my Friends Chat and said "transphobes are mean."

I had it screenshotted 'cause it was weirdest PM I'd ever got.

Funny guy OP. He might be a troll, but I'm more amused than annoyed by his antics. Don't let it bother ya too much.
-This account is currently controlled by the Committee for State Security.
@Nerd-Artist23 on Deviantart
@RSPercyJakks0n on Twitter

14-Dec-2016 20:05:59 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2016 03:10:10 by NerdArtist23

Zack3

Zack3

Posts: 1,644 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazeel said :
Uncle Harper said :

Lucien talks about how a lot of time and effort was made into making Moia. So I doubt it was as simple as the Mahjarrat births or Lucien having to wait a measely 9 months for the mate to go into labor. As to whether Mah is necessary for a TRUE Mahjarrat or not, that depends....did Zamorak need to take Palkeera back to Freneskae in order to have Khazard? Or did he use another method. It's unknown.

But speaking of Moia, it begs the question of why Lucien spent so much time in making her. Was it because there was no way to birth a full blooded Mahjarrat and their race needed a substitute? Or perhaps making a new Mahjarrat was possible but cost so much energy without Mah that trying to repopulate would doom their species anyway? I doubt he was just curious.

I would imagine Moia wasn't conceived by natural methods, my theory is that she was conceived via genetics (similar to how dragonkin experimented to create dragons), not to mention it probably involved lots of resources and trial and error, and probably some if not a big part of his own energy, making it a nonviable option, not to mention the end result was rendered a failure by Lucien himself so no reason to create more.

14-Dec-2016 20:22:52

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NerdArtist23 said :
I had it screenshotted 'cause it was weirdest PM I'd ever got.

Funny guy OP. He might be a troll, but I'm more amused than annoyed by his antics. Don't let it bother ya too much.
Funny, those PMs only make me question whether or not Angof is another one of your alts.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

15-Dec-2016 00:02:27 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2016 00:02:44 by Raleirosen

Angof Cywir

Angof Cywir

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We are having a serious lore discussion here with an actual serious topic. Do not derail this thread with scandulous, PRIVATE, behind closed doors stuff that happened in-game. By the way, do not refer to me as "he." Also I believe Ralei was referring to ancientmage and hazeel for their history of sarcasm and absurdities.
I submissively obey Lady Seren's every whim and relish every waking moment willingly serving her. She is my mistress and I am nothing without her. I am without thought, self-awareness, and being without her. She is my everything.

15-Dec-2016 00:43:28

NerdArtist23

NerdArtist23

Posts: 369 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros neglects everyone not named Seren. Sad but true. Accepting that is a red pill itself.

(@Angof In all my years on the Internet, I tell myself to assume the person on the other end's a guy until proven otherwise, that way I don't get scammed by guys pretending to be girls. you're no exception; in fact there are no exceptions).
-This account is currently controlled by the Committee for State Security.
@Nerd-Artist23 on Deviantart
@RSPercyJakks0n on Twitter

15-Dec-2016 01:25:04 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2016 03:01:44 by NerdArtist23

Quick find code: 341-342-946-65857336 Back to Top