Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Snufflapagus said :
SwedishPagns said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that this phrase doesn't have a Know Your Meme page.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you haven't created a Know Your Meme page for this phrase.

Oh, you can do that? will probably be deleted since no one outside of runescape's lore community knows about it though :(

Which makes Azzanad*a even more disappointed. (Kind of a vicious circle there actually. :P :D )
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

11-Sep-2015 22:46:12

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
Snufflapagus said :
SwedishPagns said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you haven't created a Know Your Meme page for this phrase.

Oh, you can do that? will probably be deleted since no one outside of runescape's lore community knows about it though :(

Which makes Azzanad*a even more disappointed. (Kind of a vicious circle there actually. :P :D )

Azzanadra is disappointed that your act of pointing out that him being disappointed about everything has once again created a paradox. The last time this happened the universe imploded...I think we're on Universe five now.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

12-Sep-2015 05:02:48 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2015 05:04:16 by Snufflapagus

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
Snufflapagus said :
SwedishPagns said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that your act of pointing out that him being disappointed about everything has once again created a paradox. The last time this happened the universe imploded...I think we're on Universe five now.

which makes azzanadra's disappointment the tier 0 god, I guess...
Carn

12-Sep-2015 05:49:23

Maiden China

Maiden China

Gemmi3 said :
If Azzanadra's disappointment is Tier 0, that means that Tier 1 Mah is said disappointment's child.

Making Zaros the grandchild of Azzanadra's disappointment.

Azzanadra might find that particularly disappointing... but he could never be disappointed in Zaros

azzanadra... his disappointment exists before he does
Carn

12-Sep-2015 06:55:24

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
Snufflapagus said :
SwedishPagns said :

Eh... whoops... umm... sorry?
(Azzanadra is most displeased that this was all I could say about what I've done.)

Maiden China said :
Gemmi3 said :
If Azzanadra's disappointment is Tier 0, that means that Tier 1 Mah is said disappointment's child.
Making Zaros the grandchild of Azzanadra's disappointment.

Azzanadra might find that particularly disappointing... but he could never be disappointed in Zaros

Excuse you, Azzanadra is most proud that from his disappointment comes such a grandchild as Zaros. (Though on the other hand he might be disappointed that his disappointment is huge enough to result in a god grandchild...) Now just imagine what the grandchild of his satisfaction would be like! Too bad we'll never know since we keep disappointing Azzanadra, and not a single satisfaction ever comes from our deeds...

Maiden China said :
azzanadra... his disappointment exists before he does

Talking about paradoxes, eh?
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

12-Sep-2015 11:27:39

Maiden China

Maiden China

Allarla said :
Not even that way. Zemouregal's alternate universe was called Dimension of Disaster, Azzanadra's would be Dimension of Disappointment.

in which the player claims bringing Zaros back is "xp-waste"
Carn

12-Sep-2015 20:21:55 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2015 20:22:11 by Maiden China

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top