Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Allarla said :
Not even that way. Zemouregal's alternate universe was called Dimension of Disaster, Azzanadra's would be Dimension of Disappointment.

in which the player claims bringing Zaros back is "xp-waste"

And therefore gets pretzel'd by Azzanadra.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

12-Sep-2015 20:36:31

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Gemmi3 said :
If Azzanadra's disappointment is Tier 0, that means that Tier 1 Mah is said disappointment's child.

Making Zaros the grandchild of Azzanadra's disappointment.

Azzanadra might find that particularly disappointing... but he could never be disappointed in Zaros

azzanadra... his disappointment exists before he does

If you think about it, Azzanadra and the other Mahjarrat were created out of Mah's dreams, and the Muspah, Mah's nightmares. So, Azzanadra is in fact his own grandfather by way of his eternal disappointment... wait a second, that means that he is his own paradox, and now that I've pointed that out....Universe six time..
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

12-Sep-2015 23:44:25 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2015 23:48:00 by Snufflapagus

Gemmi3
Aug Member 2023

Gemmi3

Posts: 3,821 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
If you think about it, Azzanadra and the other Mahjarrat were created out of Mah's dreams, and the Muspah, Mah's nightmares. So, Azzanadra is in fact his own grandfather by way of his eternal disappointment... wait a second, that means that he is his own paradox, and now that I've pointed that out....Universe six time..

So this ALSO means, considering Azzanadra wasn't one of the first generation of Mahjarrat (otherwise he would have remembered Seren as Mah) that Zaros is, what, Azzanadra's great (etc) uncle or something?

ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED AT ZAROS BEING YOUR UNCLE AZZANADRA?

HAVE I FINALLY MADE YOU NOT DISAPPOINTED?
Madness is just a state of mind.

13-Sep-2015 00:51:29 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2015 00:52:58 by Gemmi3

An Aviansie
Oct Member 2004

An Aviansie

Posts: 12,278 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mauhur said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you people are talking about paradoxes.

Yeah, there are far more important topics to discuss, like Zaros, Zaros, and Zaros.

EDIT: I forgot one: Zaros. Disappointing, I know.
Armadylean lorebird
| Rite of Passage quest!
Proud owner of the
Master Quest Cape
and the
Trimmed Completionist Cape

13-Sep-2015 04:41:51 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2015 04:42:11 by An Aviansie

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that he didn't get the chance to lay the smack down on Lord Drakan in that Lore and History which was published today.

Instead he wimp teleported away.

He's incredibly disappointed in me for making this obvious.
The original Wise Old Man

13-Sep-2015 05:38:15

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
Allarla said :
Not even that way. Zemouregal's alternate universe was called Dimension of Disaster, Azzanadra's would be Dimension of Disappointment.

which causes the hero to not exist in that universe (anymore) and leads to all the bad stuff that we (the real us) get to fix :D

Dionysius said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that he didn't get the chance to lay the smack down on Lord Drakan in that Lore and History which was published today.

if it were someone I didn't like love I would call it a 'wimp teleport' but because it's Azzanadra I'll call it a strategic retreat
unfortunately one of the reasons for Azzy being my fave mahj- is that he's powerful... so I want to see him fighting powerful beings and winning and I havent really gotten that yet
Carn

13-Sep-2015 05:55:10 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2015 05:58:28 by Maiden China

Allarla

Allarla

Gemmi3 said :
So this ALSO means, considering Azzanadra wasn't one of the first generation of Mahjarrat (otherwise he would have remembered Seren as Mah) that Zaros is, what, Azzanadra's great (etc) uncle or something?

ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED AT ZAROS BEING YOUR UNCLE AZZANADRA?

HAVE I FINALLY MADE YOU NOT DISAPPOINTED?

Azzanadra is disappointed that you shout in his face, and because he has to correct you. Zaros would be his "uncle" if the Mahjarrat were the children of Seren, but as they are the children of Mah, as is Zaros, they are more like (sort of) "siblings".

Zaros in Fot* or afterwards, when asked about the Mahjarrat:
"They did not exist when I left this place, but when I first encountered them I knew instantly that we shared kindred. Their name means 'the children of Mah'. Their crystals mark their divine origin. They were unmistakably relations. I saw them as younger siblings and sought to protect them."

So, nice try, but nope, still disappointed.

13-Sep-2015 13:18:44 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2015 13:21:09 by Allarla

Allarla

Allarla

Maiden China said :
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
Allarla said :

which causes the hero to not exist in that universe (anymore) and leads to all the bad stuff that we (the real us) get to fix :D

And in the end, do we get a little Azzy for it? ^_^

Maiden China said :
Dionysius said :

if it were someone I didn't like love I would call it a 'wimp teleport' but because it's Azzanadra I'll call it a strategic retreat
unfortunately one of the reasons for Azzy being my fave mahj- is that he's powerful... so I want to see him fighting powerful beings and winning and I havent really gotten that yet

While Azzanadra is flattered by your devotion, he's disappointed by your lack of respect - and common sense -, calling him Azzy...
But yeah, the lore was a bit weird. Either the author overlooked some things there or Azzanadra had some orders from Zaros we don't know of yet. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

(Oh, and sorry for doubleposting. Too many letters. :P )

13-Sep-2015 13:30:41

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
And in the end, do we get a little Azzy for it? ^_^

if yes, totally worth it :P

Allarla said :

Maiden China said :

While Azzanadra is flattered by your devotion, he's disappointed by your lack of respect - and common sense -, calling him Azzy...
But yeah, the lore was a bit weird. Either the author overlooked some things there or Azzanadra had some orders from Zaros we don't know of yet. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

(Oh, and sorry for doubleposting. Too many letters. :P )

ah, it was azzykins who said we were friends, so he'll have to deal with my nicknames :P

ah, I think the author focused on drakan, and azzanadra is just doing his own thing (trying to restore communiation with Zaros, maybe)
either way, there are things more powerful than azzanadra and this story implies drakan's one of them
Carn

14-Sep-2015 02:58:50 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2015 03:02:42 by Maiden China

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top