Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Lo Da Gal

Lo Da Gal

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra may not be disappointed after we fill him in info about the Elder gods after Heart of Stone. However, Azzanadra is disappointed that this week's patches didn't have anything that supported the cause of Zaros and is even more disappointed that I have Athena Cykes pointing at this very forum...*phone rings* One moment please

*to Azzanadra* no,she is not carrying an Amulet of Zaros,it's Widget and the badge she has on her school uniform is not the Zarosian Symbol,it's Themis Legal Academy. And no,she is not a student there, she just likes to wear it, okay?! ok,I understand... *ends phone call*

well, it seems that Azzanadra became deeply disappointed when I made this ridicilous Post that Broke the 4th wall. I am now to be named, Lo Da Gal,the Wallbreaker of utter disappointment. End quote
2 things you should know about me:

I am not a fan of Anime but I am a proud Pegasister!

05-Nov-2014 17:00:40 - Last edited on 05-Nov-2014 17:10:51 by Lo Da Gal

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chesi said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you're flooding the forums with complaints about the new TH promo isntead of flooding forums with posts about how awesome Zaros is.

As the embodiment of Azzanadra's disappointment, I can concur that this is extremely disappointing.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

06-Nov-2014 13:57:30

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

P Caesar said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that he doesn't have Xuan's examine text.

Azzanadra is even more disappointed that you haven't converted Xuan to worship Zaros.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "

07-Nov-2014 21:16:48

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Azzanadra is disappointed that they released part two of Priffdinas and yet Jagex still has no plans for any part of Senntisten reborn. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "

10-Nov-2014 15:24:11

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that they released part two of Priffdinas and yet Jagex still has no plans for any part of Senntisten reborn.

But the dev team of Broken Home have given themselves a perfect opportunity to develop a past version of Senntisten, at the very least the Asylum. Very sneaky, nice work guys.

Whilst Azzanadra is somewhat pleased about this ^, he is disappointed that Seren thought Zaros was dead and didn't try harder to look for him or get revenge on Zamorak. Shame on you Seren, shame on you.
The original Wise Old Man

11-Nov-2014 13:12:44

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top