Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Dr_Spacebar

Dr_Spacebar

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed in the oldschool players for voting to add the Blood and Soul altars to Zeah instead of Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed in you for opening Glough's secret door in The Grand Tree with the word 'tuzo'. He'd have much preferred you whittle sticks that spell 'Zaros', thank you very much.

Azzanadra is disappointed in you for buying your house from the Estate Agent instead of Zaros. He also isn't too keen on your insurance policy; Zaros does not provide coverage against zombiomechanical piracy.

EDITED FOR FURTHER DISAPPOINTMENT:

Azzanadra is disappointed in you for entering the Tower of Life with Builder's clothing, rather than
Ancient Vestments.

Azzanadra is disappointed in you for using Zamorak brews and Saradomin brews, but no
Zaros brews.
And how come he never sees you telegrabbing
Wine of Zaros
for money?
THIS SWORD IS ON FIIIIRE | Magic Axe boss

16-Dec-2015 08:10:09 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2015 19:52:20 by Dr_Spacebar

Miss Malice

Miss Malice

Posts: 4,033 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed the MQC requires 99RC instead of something worthwhile like 99 Zaros worshipping. I am as disappointed as Azzanadra.

He is also dissapointed it isnt purple because clearly your entire questing career led to Zaros' return and to hone you to better serve His designs.

Dr_Spacebar said :
And how come he never sees you telegrabbing
Wine of Zaros
for money?

Where is this Wine of Zaros?? As long as the money goes towards Zaros' cause.

18-Dec-2015 01:13:57 - Last edited on 18-Dec-2015 01:32:47 by Miss Malice

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miss Malice said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you haven't volunteered to dress up as Santa and collect charity money for UNIZEF.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

18-Dec-2015 06:23:55

Miss Malice

Miss Malice

Posts: 4,033 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Miss Malice said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you haven't volunteered to dress up as Santa and collect charity money for UNIZEF.

Or as Saradomin with his pre update beard to take pictures with kids for UNIZEF.

18-Dec-2015 08:41:42

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you didn't 'tremble mortal, before the altar of our dread lord Zaros'

Of course I didn't tremble, since back then I didn't know who Zaros was... ooops...
I mean I did tremble... because the stone was quite heavy to carry... oh dear... O_o
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

23-Dec-2015 12:12:35

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top