Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that we cant make any statues of him in the god statues d&d
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

11-Nov-2014 17:28:21

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Derack said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that we cant make any statues of him in the god statues d&d

Azzanadra would be even more disappointed if the Zarosian statue was that of Nex and not himself.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

12-Nov-2014 00:24:20

Lord Remus

Lord Remus

Posts: 288 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that some of us used to call the purple partyhat pink.

Azzanadra is also disappointed we don't use a Zaros Godsword.

Azzanadra is disappointed we gave the sole to the genie and not Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed that we don't have a Zaros bird pet.

Finally, Azzanadra is disappointed that you laughed at Sliske's "Big Boss to Bunny Ears" joke.
I'm Godless although I consider myself Independent/Unaligned I "We create ourselves through life. Every victory, every failure and every lesson learned from them... Make us who we are. Once we have lived life to it's end, that is when we realise who we are... or more accurately, who we were."

12-Nov-2014 01:57:57

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Dionysius said :
Lord Remus said :

Finally, Azzanadra is disappointed that you laughed at Sliske's "Big Boss to Bunny Ears" joke.

Azzanadra is incredibly disappointed that you would bring that up again.

Big Boss to Bunny Ears, Big Boss to Bunny Ears. Come in, Bunny Ears.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

12-Nov-2014 22:16:33 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2014 22:29:03 by Derack

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Lord Remus said :

You have no idea how much Azzanadra is disappointed in you right now.

Do remember that this is an individual who had to be separated in to four elements and locked in a pyramid to defeat because he was powerful enough to defeat entire armies.

Are you sure you want to disappoint him?
The original Wise Old Man

13-Nov-2014 10:49:26

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Dionysius said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Lord Remus said :

Do remember that this is an individual who had to be separated in to four elements and locked in a pyramid to defeat because he was powerful enough to defeat entire armies.

*changes into azzanad*a*
"In the short time I have known you, your powers have grown considerably. You have a remarkable inner strength, and a capacity to overcome any obstacle. I doubt it will be long before you can stand up even to one of my kind."

i dare.

13-Nov-2014 12:48:59

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Lord Remus said :

*changes into azzanad*a*
"In the short time I have known you, your powers have grown considerably. You have a remarkable inner strength, and a capacity to overcome any obstacle. I doubt it will be long before you can stand up even to one of my kind."

i dare.

You're pushing on the brink of insanity of you dare to challenge Azzanadra. Only a handful of mortals could ever live up to the feat. Even Dionysius would hesitate before taking on Azzanadra. I doubt even the combined efforts of Dionysius, Wahisietel and I would manage to bring him down.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

13-Nov-2014 23:37:52

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Lord Remus said :

*changes into azzanad*a*

i dare.

You're pushing on the brink of insanity of you dare to challenge Azzanadra. Only a handful of mortals could ever live up to the feat. Even Dionysius would hesitate before taking on Azzanadra. I doubt even the combined efforts of Dionysius, Wahisietel and I would manage to bring him down.

And even if we did, we would feel so guilty for disappointing him so deeply that we would likely surrender anyway.
The original Wise Old Man

14-Nov-2014 12:52:16

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top