Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Snufflapagus said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Lord Remus said :

Finally, Azzanadra is disappointed that you laughed at Sliske's "Big Boss to Bunny Ears" joke.

Azzanadra is incredibly disappointed that you would bring that up again.

Big Boss to Bunny Ears, Big Boss to Bunny Ears. Come in, Bunny Ears.

You have no idea how much Azzanadra is disappointed in you right now.

Do remember that this is an individual who had to be separated in to four elements and locked in a pyramid to defeat because he was powerful enough to defeat entire armies.

Are you sure you want to disappoint him?

*changes into azzanad*a*
"In the short time I have known you, your powers have grown considerably. You have a remarkable inner strength, and a capacity to overcome any obstacle. I doubt it will be long before you can stand up even to one of my kind."

i dare.

You're pushing on the brink of insanity of you dare to challenge Azzanadra. Only a handful of mortals could ever live up to the feat. Even Dionysius would hesitate before taking on Azzanadra. I doubt even the combined efforts of Dionysius, Wahisietel and I would manage to bring him down.

And even if we did, we would feel so guilty for disappointing him so deeply that we would likely surrender anyway.
i believe i take my chances.
beside i respawn anyway even if he uses is list of disappointments against me.
but rumours said the whole rs universe will collapse if he does that.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

14-Nov-2014 13:35:11 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2014 13:35:59 by Derack

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Snufflapagus said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Lord Remus said :

Finally, Azzanadra is disappointed that you laughed at Sliske's "Big Boss to Bunny Ears" joke.

Azzanadra is incredibly disappointed that you would bring that up again.

Big Boss to Bunny Ears, Big Boss to Bunny Ears. Come in, Bunny Ears.

You have no idea how much Azzanadra is disappointed in you right now.

Do remember that this is an individual who had to be separated in to four elements and locked in a pyramid to defeat because he was powerful enough to defeat entire armies.

Are you sure you want to disappoint him?

*changes into azzanad*a*
"In the short time I have known you, your powers have grown considerably. You have a remarkable inner strength, and a capacity to overcome any obstacle. I doubt it will be long before you can stand up even to one of my kind."

i dare.

You're pushing on the brink of insanity of you dare to challenge Azzanadra. Only a handful of mortals could ever live up to the feat. Even Dionysius would hesitate before taking on Azzanadra. I doubt even the combined efforts of Dionysius, Wahisietel and I would manage to bring him down.

And even if we did, we would feel so guilty for disappointing him so deeply that we would likely surrender anyway.
i believe i take my chances.
beside i respawn anyway even if he uses is list of disappointments against me.
but rumours said the whole rs universe will collapse if he does that.

You underestimate Azzanadra. This disappoints him greatly. He would make sure you'd never be able to respawn ever again.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

14-Nov-2014 15:10:36

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that there isn't a Treasure Trail update which will allow users to gain clues to the location of the Elder Halls on Gielinor to aid Zaros in his discovery. The original Wise Old Man

15-Nov-2014 09:23:11

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Dionysius said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that there isn't a Treasure Trail update which will allow users to gain clues to the location of the Elder Halls on Gielinor to aid Zaros in his discovery.

If that were to be the case, that could turn problematic as other factions could find the Elder Halls themselves, which would GREATLY disappoint/anger Azzanadra.

16-Nov-2014 02:42:13

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Snufflapagus said :
Dionysius said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that there isn't a Treasure Trail update which will allow users to gain clues to the location of the Elder Halls on Gielinor to aid Zaros in his discovery.

If that were to be the case, that could turn problematic as other factions could find the Elder Halls themselves, which would GREATLY disappoint/anger Azzanadra.

Zaros is basically omnipresent which would allow him to shadow the footsteps of all these people. Azzanadra is disappointed that you would doubt Zaros' ability to do so and question his abilities.

However he is happy that you're thinking things through and assisting Zaros.
The original Wise Old Man

16-Nov-2014 09:29:39

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Tell me Dionysius, why is it that you follow Zaros? (Hopefully Azzanadra won't be disappointed with this question.) Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "

16-Nov-2014 18:23:36

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Snufflapagus said :
Tell me Dionysius, why is it that you follow Zaros? (Hopefully Azzanadra won't be disappointed with this question.)

Of course Azzanadra is disappointed with this question, and for obvious reasons:

a) That you had to question why someone would want to follow Zaros

b) That you would ask this question knowing that it would disappoint him

and c) That you thought that even if I deemed it necessary to explain why I follow Zaros, that my explanation would be small enough to fit within 2000 characters
The original Wise Old Man

17-Nov-2014 10:27:37

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

For the record, I asked the question on the premise that:

A) I wanted to know when you first learned of Zaros.

B) I wanted to know when/how you came to follow Zaros.

C) Knowing that Azzanadra would be disappointed by this, I decided that since the disappointment would already come that I would make it more so, because I know just how much Azzanadra loves being disappointed in me.

17-Nov-2014 15:54:03

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top