Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZAmorakZaros said :
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't put in the Shard of Zaros when restoring Seren.

Zaros is disappointed that you could even consider such an harmful action! It would have been maybe like giving zaros the light simulacrum!
I wouldn't really do that. :P

Though in all seriousness not fully restoring Seren was the only time I disappointed Azzanadra.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

10-Feb-2016 16:28:45

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Allarla said :
Xiaoqing, you really should know better than that.
Azzanadra is disappointed. :P
but moooooommm... he's so annoyinggggg
And will he be any less annoying if you react to him? No, you'll just give him the attention he wants and he'll keep doing it. And that's why I'll stop talking about this here and now, and suggest the same to everyone else for the future. ;)

Ancient Drew said :
ZAmorakZaros said :
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't put in the Shard of Zaros when restoring Seren.

Zaros is disappointed that you could even consider such an harmful action! It would have been maybe like giving zaros the light simulacrum!
I wouldn't really do that. :P

Though in all seriousness not fully restoring Seren was the only time I disappointed Azzanadra.
Haha, that's what you think, mister! Azzanadra is disappointed that you think you've managed to avoid all of the many ways in which you can disappoint him. Just browse through this topic a bit more when you have some free time to see how wrong you are! :P :D
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

11-Feb-2016 12:50:59

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
And that's why I'll stop talking about this here and now, and suggest the same to everyone else for the future. ;)
As you wish :p Lego Miester said :
Azzanadra is in the fine print on sliske's scoreboard: -1000. One for every time you have failed him.
mulitplying the pages by ten, we're quite nearly 1250 disappointments... ofcourse, some of those are offtopic and some are the same thing over again... so... yeah, I guess 1000 is a good guess :P
Carn

12-Feb-2016 06:46:27

Allarla

Allarla

Maiden China said :
As you wish :p
It was just a friendly suggestion in order to avoid drama if possible. ;)

Azzanadra is disappointed that we give the pickpocketed love letter to a random human and not to Zaros.
He's also disappointed that Jagex made people target Nex even more just for some valentine petals.

12-Feb-2016 16:05:06

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And a suggestion I'd normally give to other people. He just really has a way of getting under your skin and laying his vile eggs ther-... oh, there I go again... sigh...

Oh, speaking of valentines, have you seen zanik's new form in the bts? If she were at all zaros-related, azzanadra would not be disappointed... ofcourse, since she isn't, he is
Carn

13-Feb-2016 08:29:03

Allarla

Allarla

Roses are red
lavenders are purple
I may disappoint you
but my love for you is eternal

Be my Valentine <3

Just so Azzanadra can't be disappointed for not getting any Valentine cards. :)

Happy Valentine's day! ^_^

14-Feb-2016 00:02:13

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top