Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
thought you were gone forever this time :P
You mean me? Are you kidding? I'm already on 5 years of daily pretzeling, do you really think I would want to make Azzanad*a even more displeased with me?! :P :D
He's already disappointed enough anyway that Sliske thought of having his scoreboard in the middle of the GE first, not him of having a glorious statue of Zaros there instead.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

05-Feb-2016 18:28:21 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2016 18:37:49 by Allarla

Nolhiir
Mar Member 2019

Nolhiir

Posts: 1,732 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
You mean me? Are you kidding? I'm already on 5 years of daily pretzeling, do you really think I would want to make Azzanad*a even more displeased with me?! :P :D
He's already disappointed enough anyway that Sliske thought of having his scoreboard in the middle of the GE first, not him having a glorious statue of Zaros there instead.

Azzanadra is disappointed that Sliske even considered adding the other gods to the scoreboard, as opposed to using it to track Zaros's kills.
Newest Disciple of Xau-Tak

05-Feb-2016 18:32:44

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nolhiir said :
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
He's already disappointed enough anyway that Sliske thought of having his scoreboard in the middle of the GE first, not him of having a glorious statue of Zaros there instead.

Azzanadra is disappointed that Sliske even considered adding the other gods to the scoreboard, as opposed to using it to track Zaros's kills.
Thinking about it, he's most likely disappointed that Sliske is having this whole endgame attentiton seeking instead of just handing the Stone over to Zaros. He should have done that in the first place.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

07-Feb-2016 00:12:29

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't put in the Shard of Zaros when restoring Seren.

Zaros is disappointed that you could even consider such an harmful action! It would have been maybe like giving zaros the light simulacrum!
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

09-Feb-2016 21:00:27

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top