Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Orcrist9 said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not pass the Old Wizard Tower alignment exam as a
Purple Wizard

Azzanadra is disappointed that you think there would be an exam for such a dedication. Simply declaring yourself a
Purple Wizard
should be enough to strike fear in to the examiners to pass you automatically.
The original Wise Old Man

09-Mar-2015 11:00:12

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Orcrist9 said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not pass the Old Wizard Tower alignment exam as a
Purple Wizard

Azzanadra is disappointed that you think there would be an exam for such a dedication. Simply declaring yourself a
Purple Wizard
should be enough to strike fear in to the examiners to pass you automatically.

Either that or they would just tremble in fear. Those Zamorakians and Saradominists would quake in their boots if they knew that our lord and savior Zaros has returned. But now isn't quite the time to declare such a thing... although the day shall soon come. Until then we must diligently find new ways to disappoint Azzanadra!
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

09-Mar-2015 19:27:49

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that nobody has been doing anything lately, we're just all sitting around waiting for Tuska. Azzanadra believes we should be taking the initiative and stick it to Tuska before she even reaches Gielinor! (Also, he'll be very disappointed if we lose to Tuska and Gielinor is devastated as a result, seriously if Gielinor is ravaged any more we risk the Elder Gods waking up too soon.) Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

19-Mar-2015 16:24:21

Velia
Jan Member 2020

Velia

Posts: 2,836 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is dissapointed that everyones signiture isn't "
Praise Zaros
"

Beebart said :
I always think Azzanadra is a girl, no reason to it. It always gets me when he's referred to as him or he.

Funny, when I didn't know the Mahjarrat as well as I do now, I though Azz was a female too. And when my bro was watching me play-through ROTM, he asked me if Azz was a girl... odd, ain't it? :P

19-Mar-2015 22:05:25 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2015 22:08:39 by Velia

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Beebart said :
Must be the love for Zaros and purple bunny ears.

Azzanadra is absolutely disgusted that you would dare to make fun of his bunny ears.

If Sliske weren't so powerful Azz would have Mahja-blasted his head off during Fot*.

20-Mar-2015 08:28:50

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Nolhiir said :
Azzandra is absolutely livid if you let Nomad damage the stone.

... he's disappointed that you can manage to quite literally rediscover the art of Runecrafting but you couldn't catch a simple spear/staff/stick.

He is also disappointed that Dimension of Disaster hasn't been officially renamed Dimension of Zaros and made to resemble Gielinor exactly as it is right now.

22-Mar-2015 12:27:46

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top