Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When people click on the thread and they see an argument they will want to join it and that will not end well, so I made it so that when they go to the last page, there would be no argument
well, that was the intention anyway

Kemtros said :

Azzanadra is also disappointed that other people are disappointed that Akthanakos is the Camel God. Akthanakos always disappointed Azzanadra by being otherwise bland, so frankly becoming the Camel God is the most interesting thing he ever did.

i wouldn't be disappointed y that... i sort of like it. An actual real camel god-god wouldn't add much except for a free god kill in Sliske's tournament
the odd bit is akthankos camel form was supposedly based on the camel god... so it's based on himself :P
Carn

22-Nov-2015 05:55:35 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2015 06:00:44 by Maiden China

Kemtros
Aug Member 2022

Kemtros

Posts: 5,407 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like it too, but the Ugthanatos thread makes it apparent that people would prefer a real camel god. I think introducing a Camel God would be a waste of time, and while the Menaphite Pantheon can simplified as extensions of Tumeken, I think it's fairly packed already, so there'd be no point in adding in the Camel God.

I don't mind that it contradicts Aristarchus. Funny that people mock supposedly omniscient NPCs, but get mad when said omniscient NPCs turn out to be wrong. Enakhra's Lament is so old, and plans for many stories have changed so much over the years that I think it's okay for Akthanakos to just be the Camel God.

22-Nov-2015 15:25:42 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2015 15:26:58 by Kemtros

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kemtros said :
Azzanadra is also disappointed that other people are disappointed that Akthanakos is the Camel God. Akthanakos always disappointed Azzanadra by being otherwise bland, so frankly becoming the Camel God is the most interesting thing he ever did.
*Akthanakos rushes in to see Azzanadra and Wahisietel*
Akthanakos: Guys, guys, you will never believe what I did for the glory of Zaros!
Azzanadra: Well, it's hard to believe that you did anything at all in the first place...
Wahisietel: Come on, Azzanadra, give him a chance!
Azzanadra: *sigh* Okay, what did you do for our Lord?
Akthanakos: Oooh, you're gonna love this! I... became... a CAMEL GOD!!!
*Azzanadra and Wahisietel stare at him quite blankly*
Akthanakos: And that's not all! I made a whole army out of... CAMEL WARRIORS! *looks at the other two with his eyes shining* Isn't this great?
Wahisietel: Uh... yeah... splendid... *looks a bit confused at Azzanadra, who, without saying a word, raises from his sit and goes to fetch a book that has the title 'Disappointments, vol. 23.' written on it*

Maiden China said :
i wouldn't be disappointed y that... i sort of like it. An actual real camel god-god wouldn't add much except for a free god kill in Sliske's tournament
Make that two kills, it might unknowingly pasture Brassica Prime before falling victim to someone else. :D

Maiden China said :
the odd bit is akthankos camel form was supposedly based on the camel god... so it's based on himself :P
Azzanadra is disappointed that Akthanakos is such an egoist and has not based the Camel God on Zaros instead.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

22-Nov-2015 15:40:29 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2015 15:48:16 by Allarla

Maiden China

Maiden China

Allarla said :

Akthanakos: Oooh, you're gonna love this! I... became... a CAMEL GOD!!!
*Azzanadra and Wahisietel stare at him quite blankly*
Akthanakos: And that's not all! I made a whole army out of... CAMEL WARRIORS! *looks at the other two with his eyes shining* Isn't this great?
Wahisietel: Uh... yeah... splendid... *looks a bit confused at Azzanadra, who, without saying a word, raises from his sit and goes to fetch a book that has the title 'Disappointments, vol. 23.' written on it*

love this :P

although the only disappointing thing about them is they seem ridiculous and don't exactly inspire fear
they're quite powerful and his way of creating them... is actually pretty amazing

Kemtros said :
I don't mind that it contradicts Aristarchus. Funny that people mock supposedly omniscient NPCs, but get mad when said omniscient NPCs turn out to be wrong.

Sometimes it seems like... that wasn't their original idea and they're just making something up and then changing the lore to suit that
that is a bit upsetting sometimes :P
But it does make the lore more interesting
Carn

22-Nov-2015 21:56:00 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2015 21:58:27 by Maiden China

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed I cannot participate in Raptor's Challenge by killing the new slayer monsters.

Which further disappoints him because I cannot offer their unique drops to Zaros at Senntisten.

Oh my I'll get pretzel'd for not being able to present Raptor's key to Zaros! :(

24-Nov-2015 03:17:37

Maiden China

Maiden China

I don't know where the pretzeling comes from. I mean, Azzanadra is always disappointed by whatever you do, but he also always adds "i do hope we can still be friends'

Even in that speech where he tells us 'nothing can stop me! do you understand? nothing!" he still has an element of that... he says " I have been honoured to call you a friend"
not "we're not friends anymore, you zaros-murderer!"
Carn

24-Nov-2015 05:47:52

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From page 83:
Snufflapagus said :
Azzana*ra is disappointed that I told Seren that Zaros helped me reform her against Zaros' wishes. I believe I'm currently due for a pretzeling for defying Zaros, which could take place at any mome-*Azzanadra bursts down my door and proceeds to turn my body into a pretzel* Remember kids: If you defy Zaros, you're gonna have a bad time. Azzanadra just recently came out with a book called "How To Not Get Pretzel'd". I'd advise you to pick it up, or else live everyday at risk of being turned into a pretzel.

I think it started somewhere here. You'll have to ask Snufflap*gus why exactly he chose the method of pretzeling, but all in all, this is definately not something to be taken seriously, it's just that a running joke gave birth to another one within itself. :)
Azzanadra is disappointed that the censoring system stupidly censors out stuff that is nothing that should be censored. :@
And on a side note, I was thinking, I just recently did Desert Treasure on Darkscape, does this mean that now I have two Azzanadras disappointed in me? O_o
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

24-Nov-2015 12:35:20 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2015 12:41:40 by Allarla

An Aviansie
Oct Member 2004

An Aviansie

Posts: 12,278 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
And on a side note, I was thinking, I just recently did Desert Treasure on Darkscape, does this mean that now I have two Azzanadras disappointed in me? O_o

Four. Old School Azzanadra and Classic Azzanadra are both very disappointed that you didn't free them.

As for Classic not having a Desert Treasure quest, Azzanadra doesn't care. He's still disappointed that you haven't found a way to free him and restore Zaros on RuneScape Classic.
Armadylean lorebird
| Rite of Passage quest!
Proud owner of the
Master Quest Cape
and the
Trimmed Completionist Cape

24-Nov-2015 15:59:04

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top