Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ascertes said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that The Light Within is about bringing back Seren and not bringing back Zaros.

"I’m bringing Zaros back
Them other gods don’t know how to act..."
Allarla said :

Are you kidding? Azzanadra's pick up line is "Why hello, care to worship Zaros with me?" :P :D

I can see why he's single...
Nolhiir said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you haven't given him the enchanted key so that he can return to the Zarosian Empire.

well, he would be, if we had told him about it :P
Allarla said :

And what do Mahjarrat see as attractive?

I remember now that Jhallan was considered ugly because his eyes were too close together, so they do care about physical looks.
Jhallan's shapeshifting is also very real (the fake muspah tale isn't an illusion) so I don't see why he doesn't just fix himself... but maybe he can't alter his mahjarrat form
or more likely, the mahjarrat always see each other in mahjarrat form no matter what form they take
would explain why khazard instantly recognized wahisietel
Carn

21-Aug-2015 01:20:12 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2015 01:25:25 by Maiden China

Gemmi3
Aug Member 2023

Gemmi3

Posts: 3,821 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :

I remember now that Jhallan was considered ugly because his eyes were too close together, so they do care about physical looks.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you have confused the Zarosian Mahjarrat Jhallan with the Zamorakian Mahjarrat Ralvash.
Madness is just a state of mind.

21-Aug-2015 04:03:02 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2015 04:03:33 by Gemmi3

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gemmi3 said :
Maiden China said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you have confused the Zarosian Mahjarrat Jhallan with the Zamorakian Mahjarrat Ralvash.

ah, thanks for the correction
I mis-remembered and assumed jhallan because his examine text is "He's not what you'd call attractive."
but that is human attractive, maybe... and possibly also only because he's skeletal at that point
Carn

21-Aug-2015 06:29:39

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that I told Seren that Zaros helped me reform her against Zaros' wishes. I believe I'm currently due for a pretzeling for defying Zaros, which could take place at any mome-*Azzanadra bursts down my door and proceeds to turn my body into a pretzel* Remember kids: If you defy Zaros, you're gonna have a bad time. Azzanadra just recently came out with a book called "How To Not Get Pretzel'd". I'd advise you to pick it up, or else live everyday at risk of being turned into a pretzel. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

25-Aug-2015 22:57:16 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2015 22:58:06 by Snufflapagus

Nolhiir
Mar Member 2019

Nolhiir

Posts: 1,732 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Nolhiir said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you haven't given him the enchanted key so that he can return to the Zarosian Empire.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you hadn't told him about the enchanted key at the time which you posted this.
Newest Disciple of Xau-Tak

25-Aug-2015 23:45:32

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nolhiir said :
Maiden China said :
Nolhiir said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you hadn't told him about the enchanted key at the time which you posted this.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you haven't actually given him the enchanted key now that you had it again in TLW.

Snufflapagus said :
Azzanadra just recently came out with a book called "How To Not Get Pretzel'd".

A new title on the list of the world's shortest books. :D
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

26-Aug-2015 00:49:27

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you want to know how much you truly disappointed Azzanadra -

He has post-quest dialogue after completing TLW.

I can confirm that more or less no matter what choices you made - he's disappointed.
The original Wise Old Man

26-Aug-2015 13:47:39

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top