Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

SwedishPagns

SwedishPagns

Posts: 8,899 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
SwedishPagns said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that a bunch of trolls managed to get my pro-Zaros anti-Seren thread locked.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you think there could possibly be anything wrong with the sister of Zaros

Azzanadra is disappointed you don't agree with me that Seren doesn't know anything and needs her tongue ripped out.
·
{
}
`·.„¸¸,.¤*°‘°•¸
I wish I was in Dixie land
¸•°‘°*¤.,¸¸„.·´
{
}
·

22-Nov-2015 01:33:38

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys, seriously, could you please just stop right now? I really wouldn't like this topic to be locked too, and maybe I'm not alone with that. (For one, Azzanadra would be definately disappointed with that happening. ;) ) Let's keep this fun like it was meant to be, shall we? :) Thanks!
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

22-Nov-2015 02:14:01

SwedishPagns

SwedishPagns

Allarla said :
Guys, seriously, could you please just stop right now? I really wouldn't like this topic to be locked too, and maybe I'm not alone with that. (For one, Azzanadra would be definately disappointed with that happening. ;) ) Let's keep this fun like it was meant to be, shall we? :) Thanks!

If it's locked, blame the trolls. They got my thread locked too.
·
{
}
`·.„¸¸,.¤*°‘°•¸
¸•°‘°*¤.,¸¸„.·´
{
}
·

22-Nov-2015 02:35:57

Svigris

Svigris

Posts: 806 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SwedishPagns said :
Allarla said :

Yes we do actually blame the trolls for that thread being locked. Which is why I'd encourage people to report whenever spamming like the manner you conduct starts.

22-Nov-2015 02:43:12

SwedishPagns

SwedishPagns

Svigris said :
SwedishPagns said :
Allarla said :

Yes we do actually blame the trolls for that thread being locked. Which is why I'd encourage people to report whenever spamming like the manner you conduct starts.

I was not spamming I was participating in the thread.
·
{
}
`·.„¸¸,.¤*°‘°•¸
¸•°‘°*¤.,¸¸„.·´
{
}
·

22-Nov-2015 02:45:09

Kemtros
Aug Member 2022

Kemtros

Posts: 5,407 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SwedishPagns said :
Allarla said :

We are blaming trolls. You just happen to be one of them. Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't realize this.

Azzanadra is also disappointed that other people are disappointed that Akthanakos is the Camel God. Akthanakos always disappointed Azzanadra by being otherwise bland, so frankly becoming the Camel God is the most interesting thing he ever did.

22-Nov-2015 03:25:18

SwedishPagns

SwedishPagns

Kemtros said :
SwedishPagns said :
Allarla said :

We are blaming trolls. You just happen to be one of them. Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't realize this.

Azzanadra is also disappointed that other people are disappointed that Akthanakos is the Camel God. Akthanakos always disappointed Azzanadra by being otherwise bland, so frankly becoming the Camel God is the most interesting thing he ever did.

Azzanadra is disappointed you'd accuse a loyal Zarosian like me of being a troll.
·
{
}
`·.„¸¸,.¤*°‘°•¸
¸•°‘°*¤.,¸¸„.·´
{
}
·

22-Nov-2015 03:33:41

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top