Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that i wear a awesome top hat and not a zaros hat.
he is also disappointed that it cant be painted purple + he is more disappointed that it comes with a free rabbit, and not with a free elder artefact to give to zaros.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

20-Jan-2015 10:40:39 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2015 10:41:31 by Derack

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that the Wise Old Man kept the spoils of the Draynor Bank Robbery to himself rather than give them to Zaros.

Azzanadra would still be disappointed even if the Wise Old Man had given the spoils to Zaros, because the partyhat was blue and not purple.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

23-Jan-2015 04:59:26

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Derack said :
we should suggest for a disappointed title which you can get by disappointing azzy one time in your whole rs career.

Azzanadra is disappointed that this suggestion hasn't been thought of before. Also, he believes that it should be 'The Disappointing' and not 'The Disappointed'.

Love this idea :)
Carn

23-Jan-2015 06:29:22 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2015 06:31:02 by Maiden China

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Dionysius said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that the Wise Old Man kept the spoils of the Draynor Bank Robbery to himself rather than give them to Zaros.

Azzanadra would still be disappointed even if the Wise Old Man had given the spoils to Zaros, because the partyhat was blue and not purple.

True, perhaps there is simply no way to avoid Azzanadra's disappointment.

I assume he is disappointed in me for taking 500+ posts to figure this fact out.
The original Wise Old Man

23-Jan-2015 10:10:22

Darc Oejder

Darc Oejder

Posts: 501 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope Hc4l Gabba thread about lore rules gets applied by Jagex so silly threads like this one would be locked. Tell me Yog-Lagor what does this thread has to do with lore?
What is the point of making this thread in the lore section of the forum? Are you discussing existing lore content or speculating about future lore? I am sick of seeing the same ridiculous threads be bumped over and over...
There is joy in combat that can't be found anywhere else.

23-Jan-2015 11:24:34

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Darc Oejder said :
I hope Hc4l Gabba thread about lore rules gets applied by Jagex so silly threads like this one would be locked. Tell me Yog-Lagor what does this thread has to do with lore?
What is the point of making this thread in the lore section of the forum? Are you discussing existing lore content or speculating about future lore? I am sick of seeing the same ridiculous threads be bumped over and over...

azzanadra is extremely disappointed that you think this thread doesnt serve any purpose.. it shows how much he is disappointed in everyone, for not supporting zaros cause in every thing we do.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

23-Jan-2015 12:16:00

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Darc Oejder said :

I'm not sure why you think this thread should be locked. Moved perhaps, if it doesn't serve a purpose in the lore section, but this thread is where people are able to think up elaborate(and simple) ways as to how someone would go around disappointing Azzanadra. This thread is made as a place to have fun, although every once in a while Dionysuis and I get serious about recent events (quests, etc.), although we always have a little comedic kicker in there to keep things interesting. Besides, If I remember right Mod Jack said something about enjoying this thread, so we have that in our favor as well.

23-Jan-2015 19:20:30 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2015 19:24:25 by Snufflapagus

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
snip

I would argue that this thread has a lot to do with lore - there are many, many tie ins with lore contained within the 550ish thusfar posts on this thread.

The lore of this game doesn't have to be a completely serious topic - we can talk about it, discuss it, make comment on it, make fun of it, argue over it and speculate about it however we feel necessary. I like this thread because it is a lighthearted way to talk about a character with a rich lore (Azzanadra) referencing one of his more notable lines from a quest which heavily impacted the lore of Runescape.

However, if you do prefer to only discuss lore in a serious, matter-of-fact way, then you are most welcome to do so, after all, there is room enough for everyone here, but don't assume your method is the only method that is appropriate. That is so Saradomin of you.

--------

Azzanadra is disappointed this is the first time in this post I am referencing his disappointments. He is also disappointed that Player Owned Ports has not been renamed Zaros Owned Ports in the upcoming update.
The original Wise Old Man

24-Jan-2015 10:38:04

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Dionysius said :
Snufflapagus said :
snip

I would argue that this thread has a lot to do with lore - there are many, many tie ins with lore contained within the 550ish thusfar posts on this thread.

The lore of this game doesn't have to be a completely serious topic - we can talk about it, discuss it, make comment on it, make fun of it, argue over it and speculate about it however we feel necessary. I like this thread because it is a lighthearted way to talk about a character with a rich lore (Azzanadra) referencing one of his more notable lines from a quest which heavily impacted the lore of Runescape.

However, if you do prefer to only discuss lore in a serious, matter-of-fact way, then you are most welcome to do so, after all, there is room enough for everyone here, but don't assume your method is the only method that is appropriate. That is so Saradomin of you.

--------

Azzanadra is disappointed this is the first time in this post I am referencing his disappointments. He is also disappointed that Player Owned Ports has not been renamed Zaros Owned Ports in the upcoming update.

I wonder if Azzanadra is pleased that one of my ships is name 'The Omniscient Zaros'.

24-Jan-2015 15:30:41

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top