Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

mghtymth
Feb Member 2021

mghtymth

Posts: 111 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lo Da Gal said :
Jiko said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not champion the cause of Zaros in the Invasion of Falador.

OBJECTION!

The Siege of Falador is yet to happen as it comes only next week, therefore one couldn't have championed the cause of Zaros during an event that has not taken place. Which leaves the witness, Azzanadra more disappointed as there are only the Kinshra and the White Knights taking part. I rest my case.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you made a reference to Ace Attorney instead of making a refernece to Zaros. Furthermore Azzanadra is even more disappointed that you think that the constructs of time and space should limit his disappointment of not championing Zaros' cause.

14-Oct-2015 18:21:17

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mghtymth said :
Lo Da Gal said :
Jiko said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not champion the cause of Zaros in the Invasion of Falador.

OBJECTION!

The Siege of Falador is yet to happen as it comes only next week, therefore one couldn't have championed the cause of Zaros during an event that has not taken place. Which leaves the witness, Azzanadra more disappointed as there are only the Kinshra and the White Knights taking part. I rest my case.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you made a reference to Ace Attorney instead of making a refernece to Zaros. Furthermore Azzanadra is even more disappointed that you think that the constructs of time and space should limit his disappointment of not championing Zaros' cause.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you were the one who referenced the omnipresence of his disappointment and not me. Azzanadra is further disappointed that you even had to state that his disappointment transcends space and time when it has already been established that his disappointment is capable of deconstructing and reconstructing the universe as we know it.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

14-Oct-2015 21:09:34

Miss Malice

Miss Malice

Posts: 4,033 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Miss Malice said :
Nothing short of Zammy's head on a platter

disappointed that he doesn't get to torture him
disappointed that he doesn't get to kill him himself for the glory of Zaros
disappointed that Zaros never personally got his revenge
disappointed the platter isn't purple
disappointed that Zamorak can't beg for forgiveness
disappointed that it's a platter and not Zaros

*Hangs head in shame. No, despair *

Azzanadra is disappointed his alter ego hasn't up to date graphics

15-Oct-2015 08:14:20 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2015 08:14:41 by Miss Malice

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miss Malice said :
Azzanadra is disappointed his alter ego hasn't up to date graphics

Azzanadra is disappointed that it's his alter ego at all when it's been years now since it could be his proper mahjarrat self standing there instead.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

15-Oct-2015 12:29:55

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miss Malice said :
Nooo

Dr. Nabanik is so cute

Azzanadra is disappointed that you enjoy looking at his alter ego and not Zaros.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

16-Oct-2015 03:45:35

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed Lord Drakan deeded land to Sliske for his Barrows instead of deeding it to Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed you did not present him with a plaque bearing Lord Drakan's head. It would've looked nice hanging in Senntisten.

Azzanadra is disappointed you did not give him the pleasure of stabbing Lord Draken in the head with the Sunspear. Or better yet you could've had the decency of finding Zaros during the 5th age so that Zaros himself could've made an example of Lord Drakan!

17-Oct-2015 23:40:04

Tempra
Nov Member 2018

Tempra

Posts: 981 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Miss Malice said :
Nooo

Dr. Nabanik is so cute

definitely
dr nabanik... should have new graphics, but not Zanik-style because that would be disappointing to everyone
and he is cute, yes
and very likeable
Azzanandra is disappointed that you want Dr nabanik to have new graphics instead of Zaros (even though he doesn't need it)

18-Oct-2015 07:44:33

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top