Forums

Fate of the Gods 2

Quick find code: 341-342-881-65796001

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aig123 said :
Zamorak will be in a dangerous environment, surrounded by enemies, light-years away from his legions of Kinshra and Demons, and the safety of Daemonheim. With only his trusted Mahjarrat at his side. This sounds like the perfect opportunity to cross his name off the false user list, if there ever was one.

There may also be left over Orikalkum on Freneskae too. And we know Dragonkin can traverse planets without the World Gate, so does anyone reckon we will see one, however briefly?

That would be nice, but I'd see it as an interference.

I'd be too fixed on Zaros and Zamorak engaging one another, either in conversation or if it comes to it, fighting.

The Mahjarrat are unlikely to just stand by too, it looks to be an all out battle.

All the while Mah is doing her thing, there will be tons going on already.
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

01-Sep-2016 16:40:55

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zulkir said :
Aig123 said :
Zamorak will be in a dangerous environment, surrounded by enemies, light-years away from his legions of Kinshra and Demons, and the safety of Daemonheim. With only his trusted Mahjarrat at his side. This sounds like the perfect opportunity to cross his name off the false user list, if there ever was one.

There may also be left over Orikalkum on Freneskae too. And we know Dragonkin can traverse planets without the World Gate, so does anyone reckon we will see one, however briefly?

I'd be too fixed on Zaros and Zamorak engaging one another, either in conversation or if it comes to it, fighting.

The Mahjarrat are unlikely to just stand by too, it looks to be an all out battle.

And what will Sliske be doing? Now that Zaros kicked him out and Zamorak tried to kill him, and Sliske tried to get us to kill Zaros, nobody will be too happy to see him.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

01-Sep-2016 16:47:08

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Zulkir said :
Aig123 said :

And what will Sliske be doing? Now that Zaros kicked him out and Zamorak tried to kill him, and Sliske tried to get us to kill Zaros, nobody will be too happy to see him.

I hope he isn't there. He should be busy planning his endgame that, if going by the months it'll take for both huge quests which started development roughly around the same time, should be in quick succession, which will make up for the withdrawal we've had.

I have no doubt we'll "See" him. But I doubt he'll be "Present" :P
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

01-Sep-2016 19:26:34

Dennorak
Jul Member 2020

Dennorak

Posts: 4,414 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aig123 said :

So Zamorak will be in a rather.... Chaotic environment? I think he's uniquely suited to deal with that situation :p . I would be absolutely shocked if either Zaros/Zamorak die. (not to mention very angry if either dies as well)
Zamorakian Lorehound, Flame of Chaos member, Bilrach enthusiast

01-Sep-2016 20:30:16

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think we have to expect that someone dies, or at least that we get the choice to kill or spare someone. The question is:
"WHO?"
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

01-Sep-2016 20:43:07

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lynxlynx said :
I think we have to expect that someone dies, or at least that we get the choice to kill or spare someone. The question is:
"WHO?"
Mah. Elder Gods CAN die.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

02-Sep-2016 04:43:58

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sepulchre said :
Lynxlynx said :
"WHO?"
Mah. Elder Gods CAN die.
Yeah, but we can't kill them. They have to starve to death or have anima poisoning, and let's face it, Mah has been facing that since before Zaros was created.

If it was my choice (and I'm aware that he won't), it would be Sliske to die, hands down.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

02-Sep-2016 07:05:43

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Sepulchre said :
Lynxlynx said :
"WHO?"
Mah. Elder Gods CAN die.
Yeah, but we can't kill them. They have to starve to death or have anima poisoning, and let's face it, Mah has been facing that since before Zaros was created.

If it was my choice (and I'm aware that he won't), it would be Sliske to die, hands down.

Imagine Sliske's endgame without Sliske :D
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

02-Sep-2016 07:45:06

Quick find code: 341-342-881-65796001 Back to Top