Fate of the Gods 2

Quick find code: 341-342-881-65796001

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aig123 said :
Maiden China said :
Aig123 said :
Remember how calm and collected Azzy was during his entrance in TWW.
that sounds sarcastic, but I dont remember him raving like a maniac

Sorry if that came of as sarcastic. I meant it quite seriously. Do we really want Nex or Char leading negotiations in such important events? They were rather eager to resort to violence at Ziliyanas remarks.

Azzanadra, however, was always the level headed one. Which makes him so much more intimidating when he threatens us about the light simulacrum. 'Every ounce of his strength poured into our destruction'. Even Wahisietel has been more approachable despite the ruse.
ah, I assumed it 'might' have been meant sarcastically since azzanadra is almost always 'calm and collected'... so mentioning a single time that he's something he usually is make it seem like he wasnt that at that time :P

i dont think anyone wants nex or char in negotiations :P
despite her power, char wouldnt even be much use in battle unless you send her in alone... she's untrained, undisciplined, she wouldnt know how best to use her strength and would be working against her own side as much as she is against the enemy
nex seems fairly smart in all her lore minus tww, the torva virtus pernix books
Carn

25-Aug-2016 06:09:18

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sepulchre said :
Zulkir said :
Lynxlynx said :
Where and how do people think the quest will start. With Seren, or maybe Zaros or Zamorak. Or maybe a mahjarrat. Or someone/something else

My bet is on Seren

Azzanadra I think. He's always been a fantastic goto for quest starters.
Aye, I feel like Azzanadra is one of Jagex's go-to guys for "How do we start this quest/How do we move this quest along?" It happened quite a few times in the Mahjarrat and Return of Zaros questlines.
I believe that the quest should start at Kharshai. He tries to help the mahjarrat, would be nice if he comments about the player alliance to one of the two Z's.

I do hope we get to help Kharshai in his quest, for those that like both Zimzam and Zaros, should be interresting.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

25-Aug-2016 11:13:14

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Derack said :
Sepulchre said :
Zulkir said :
Lynxlynx said :
Where and how do people think the quest will start. With Seren, or maybe Zaros or Zamorak. Or maybe a mahjarrat. Or someone/something else

My bet is on Seren

Aye, I feel like Azzanadra is one of Jagex's go-to guys for "How do we start this quest/How do we move this quest along?" It happened quite a few times in the Mahjarrat and Return of Zaros questlines.
I believe that the quest should start at Kharshai. He tries to help the mahjarrat, would be nice if he comments about the player alliance to one of the two Z's.

I do hope we get to help Kharshai in his quest, for those that like both Zimzam and Zaros, should be interresting.

That...is actually pretty good idea.
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

25-Aug-2016 13:41:40

Wahisietel
Oct Member 2005

Wahisietel

Posts: 3,426 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It can't be Kharshai because Jagex ar afraid to make miniquests a requirement for anything, even when the miniquest makes no sense if it takes place after the quest.

Lookin' at you, General's Shadow.
You never were our brightest star, Khazard. 'Vermin slaughtered like lambs'? What does that even mean?

25-Aug-2016 14:06:38

Aig123
Jun Member 2019

Aig123

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The World Wakes started out with Orlando, a neutral character. Only later on did the other factions intervene. I can see this being replicated for Kharshai.

I wouldn't instantly dismiss arduous tasks/miniquests being required either.
Hero's Welcome required Barbarian Training, and Kindred Spirits required those Meg cases (whilst they were a thing).

As for the 'Mahjarrat Memories' miniquest. For something of that duration.
It seems more fitting for post-quest rewards. Like upgrading the circuit.

25-Aug-2016 14:29:52

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aig123 said :
The World Wakes started out with Orlando, a neutral character. Only later on did the other factions intervene. I can see this being replicated for Kharshai.

I wouldn't instantly dismiss arduous tasks/miniquests being required either.
Hero's Welcome required Barbarian Training, and Kindred Spirits required those Meg cases (whilst they were a thing).

As for the 'Mahjarrat Memories' miniquest. For something of that duration.
It seems more fitting for post-quest rewards. Like upgrading the circuit.

And blood runs deep requires hard fremmenik tasks

I would think that Mahjarrat Memories should be an requirement, but that we maybe won't see that before the Endgame, if at all. The fact that it takes some time to do shouldn't have much to say. The distorted engrammeter may have something to say as well.
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

25-Aug-2016 14:56:13 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2016 15:00:54 by Lynxlynx

Dennorak
Jul Member 2020

Dennorak

Posts: 4,414 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
How about making things a little interesting and getting Akthanakos to start things off? Maybe he would ask you to let Wahisietel in on the details and catch up with Azzanadra who is busy looking for the Elder Halls.
Akthankos doesn't exist silly.
Zamorakian Lorehound, Flame of Chaos member, Bilrach enthusiast

25-Aug-2016 22:21:07

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Derack said :
Sepulchre said :
Zulkir said :
Lynxlynx said :

My bet is on Seren

I may be a diehard Zarosian, but if the option comes up to try and work with Kharshai to get the Mahjarrat to stop needlessly driving themselves to extinction, I'm all over it.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

26-Aug-2016 07:54:26

Quick find code: 341-342-881-65796001 Back to Top