Forums

Let's talk about Azz and Moia.

Quick find code: 341-342-587-65862401

Angof Cywir

Angof Cywir

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra shows signs of negativity towards Char too.

Azzanadra: You do not know him as I do!
Char: Look at everything he has done. You are a blind fool.
Azzanadra: Why do you listen to this...to this dancer, lord?
Player: What are you arguing about?
Char: Azzanadra wants to try to negotiate with Sliske. We need to kill him, and before he has another chance to open his mouth.
Azzanadra: I do not want to lose another of my few remaining family if I can possibly avoid it. I would think you of *all* people would understand that, Char. Not all of us want to revel in the exotic mystery of being the last of our kind.
Char: How dare you!
Azzanadra: My lord, I do not understand the purpose of this hotheaded jezebel.
I submissively obey Lady Seren's every whim and relish every waking moment willingly serving her. She is my mistress and I am nothing without her. I am without thought, self-awareness, and being without her. She is my everything.

22-Dec-2016 00:50:59

The Mather1
May Member 2008

The Mather1

Posts: 1,172 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe Azzy needs to get some sense beaten into him, and that it is my duty as his friend to do it.

He's been good to me, and mostly respectful, but this warrants slapping his shit some to make sure it doesn't repeat itself, and I'm sure Zaros agrees. Hell, it was pretty implied that Zaros was tired of his shit when he and Char were ranting on eachother.
"Abscondita est in Astra."

22-Dec-2016 00:56:11 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2016 00:57:53 by The Mather1

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angof Cywir said :
Azzanadra shows signs of negativity towards Char too.

Jealousy due to him not being Zaros's only favourite, and anger that Char is suggesting they kill one of the last living members of his kind. Not racism.
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

22-Dec-2016 01:03:24 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2016 01:03:35 by NotFishing

Iron Vampire
Mar Member 2023

Iron Vampire

Posts: 22,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jimothey said :
Azzanadra lost my respect with this. I thought he would've been interested in Moia, and I even would've been okay if he said that he was only a little uneasy. But man, it was really bigoted of him to say that of all things.

Ancient Drew said :
Disappointed. In fact, pissed. I did not expect racism, especially towards a half-human. The World Guardian is human, I expected Azzanadra to exercise the humility he claimed to gain from Fate of the Gods.

It's important to remember that, to Azzanadra, this is pretty much bestiality. Humans and Mahjarrat aren't even remotely similar creatures, and they're even from completely different worlds.

I'd imagine the idea of a human and a Mahjarrat together like that disgusts Azzanadra the same way it would disgust you to see a human and an animal together. It doesn't mean you hate that animal.
7:46 speedrun for "Lurkers in the Woods"
9:51 speedrun for "Clobberin' Time!"

22-Dec-2016 01:05:39

PercyJakks0n

PercyJakks0n

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can I comment without being called names?
We must secure an existence for Zaros followers and a future for Zarosian children.

@RSPercyJakks0n on Twitter,
@nerd-artist23 on DeviantART,
ask me anything @Percy1776 (anonymously if you want) on CuriousCat

22-Dec-2016 01:38:13 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2016 01:38:58 by PercyJakks0n

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Dec-2016 01:55:13

NotFishing

NotFishing

Iron Vampire said :
It's important to remember that, to Azzanadra, this is pretty much bestiality. Humans and Mahjarrat aren't even remotely similar creatures, and they're even from completely different worlds.

I'd imagine the idea of a human and a Mahjarrat together like that disgusts Azzanadra the same way it would disgust you to see a human and an animal together. It doesn't mean you hate that animal.

This guy gets it.

Edit: I swear I posted something that expressed a similar idea? Where did it go?

Anyways, here's what I said in it:

"You'd be pretty freaked out too if a bunch of people started created chimpanezee-human hybrids and calling them "the future of our race.""

22-Dec-2016 02:12:15 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2016 02:15:16 by NotFishing

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Vampire said :

I won't argue with that. To him, humans really are just dirty stupid animals, and the moment he sees one that's extraordinary, he refuses to even call it a human.
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

22-Dec-2016 02:28:09

NotFishing

NotFishing

Hazeel said :
I won't argue with that. To him, humans really are just dirty stupid animals, and the moment he sees one that's extraordinary, he refuses to even call it a human.

Please provide a source. At what point does he refuse to acknowledge that the player is human?

22-Dec-2016 02:33:21

Quick find code: 341-342-587-65862401 Back to Top