Forums

/ The Virtuous of Saradomin \

Quick find code: 341-342-35-65277878

Raxxess

Raxxess

Posts: 2,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Balustan said :

I never warped my statement you did. You said I was looking for him being mortal this was not the case at all. i specifically said human. Again you use a J mod quote (irrelevant of when it was given) which was not context but entirely new information in fact a massive piece of new information which you accepted showing you do indeed have a double standard.

You are saying J mod quotes should only be considered reliable when given by the developers of the content (Mod Raven and Mod Moltare made BoL), should only be considered reliable when giving context and this statement that Saradomin was human once is neither.

You have a double standard I have just proven this. Half your arguments on this thread against me now fall apart.

Yes Osborne gave a quote of the type you said was unreliable and you wouldn't accept yet you accepted it.

I didn't accept anything nor did I say only the developers of J-mod quotes can be correct I used that as an example of why I accepted it. I pointed out you who said I didn't do my "responsibility" of watching live streams shouldn't be discussing lore.

But the quest and a J-mod quote which you have been saying you take as canon said he was a human before hand. If you read the post I said there was a J-mod quote on Saradomin being human that you didn't seem to know about.

Again this is all just name shaming/ opinion, and getting to the point of trolling.
Saradomin Lore clan
- Aegis of Saradomin

24-May-2014 00:24:17 - Last edited on 24-May-2014 00:25:15 by Raxxess

Cthris
Dec Member 2023

Cthris

Posts: 5,206 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I understand what Balustan is saying.

What he is trying to get across is that he is wondering if you believed Saradomin was a human, based off of what we learned from the jmods before they put the knowledge in game.

It is important for him to know this because if you did believe so then that would mean you are going off of not direct content developers words, and more specificaly mod Brosborns word.

If this is true, then Bal has a valid reason for saying you are double sided as you are choosing to believe only choice quotes and it has nothing to do with corrections or what they meant in a certain quest.

Either way I don't really care what you choose to believe, its your choice.

24-May-2014 00:26:38

Raxxess

Raxxess

Cthris said :
I understand what Balustan is saying.

What he is trying to get across is that he is wondering if you believed Saradomin was a human, based off of what we learned from the jmods before they put the knowledge in game.

It is important for him to know this because if you did believe so then that would mean you are going off of not direct content developers words, and more specificaly mod Brosborns word.

If this is true, then Bal has a valid reason for saying you are double sided as you are choosing to believe only choice quotes and it has nothing to do with corrections or what they meant in a certain quest.

Either way I don't really care what you choose to believe, its your choice.

All I saw was Balustan constantly spamming questions this being multiple times to try and do "your wrong I'm right!" scenario and constantly name shaming lol. Its just trolling at this point.
Saradomin Lore clan
- Aegis of Saradomin

24-May-2014 00:28:36

Balustan

Balustan

Posts: 19,291 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Except I did know the content because the thing you said existed in that content didn't exist. I knew DoC didn't say he was human however I gave you and Neo the benefit of the doubt. Apparently I was wrong to do so.

Again you can give your reasons all you like that was pretty simple to show your double standard to J Mod quotes.

The quest didn't say he was human. You are now lying. Mortal is not the same as human. Else Armadyl, Bandos, Zamorak and Marimbo were all human. Zanik would be a human currently.

I also pointed out the quote in the podcast myself so idk why you seem to think I didn't know about it.

It's not trolling at all. It is proving that the reasons you disregarded my quote for due to it's negativity about Saradomin had nothing to do with the source itself but rather simply the negativity as you accepted another source of the same validity.
Lewis
|
Quester
|
Scottish

24-May-2014 00:29:20

Raxxess

Raxxess

Balustan said :

It's not trolling at all. It is proving that the reasons you disregarded my quote for due to it's negativity about Saradomin had nothing to do with the source itself but rather simply the negativity as you accepted another source of the same validity.

Its a quote that has always been speculated, and in the back of everyone's minds plus it was confirmed in DoC where it was pretty much confirmed canon I never said I accepted to the quote so how are you speaking for me lol?
Saradomin Lore clan
- Aegis of Saradomin

24-May-2014 00:31:43

Falcoshin

Falcoshin

Posts: 2,054 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raxxess said :
Falcoshin said :
Cthris said :
Falcoshin said :
I don't know if Balustan and company changed their minds about the location of the "Saradomin abandoned humans" statement, but if they haven't, I can confirm it is NOT in the "A - Z of Divination" podcast. If it's in a podcast, though, it's likely in the one entitled "Deities of Gielinor - Whom To Follow?". I have to go now, so I won't be able to verify it myself, so someone else get on that.

Like Bal said Livestream, if you don't believe me ask kitty, me and him worked together to try and find it, as a while back no one could remember where it was, and it just seemed like a bunch of people making up crap about Saradomin.

Where did you find it, then? Because Google search isn't turning up with anything.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was using the wrong search terms. As it's 4 hours long, though, I don't have near enough time to listen to it until maybe 8 hours from now. As such, can I urge my faction to PLEASE take the effort to listen to it instead of arguing without the information?

I just watched it and its not in the 4 hour one. either that or they got their mods mixed up because I just put it on fast-forward but osborne isn't in it.

If it's the Divination Livestream, then it has to be the one that's 4 hours. I can understand the confusion, though, since Balustan's never really been that good at sourcing things, but it would still be beneficial to listen to it regardless to see if the statement is in there.

24-May-2014 00:36:26

Balustan

Balustan

Raxxess said :
Balustan said :

Its a quote that has always been speculated, and in the back of everyone's minds plus it was confirmed in DoC where it was pretty much confirmed canon I never said I accepted to the quote so how are you speaking for me lol?

A. Nice assumption about what everybody thought. Some thought Icyene as I recall.

B. It was not confirmed in DoC as I have pointed out. Mortal is not equivalent of human.

You did say a few posts back you accepted it before One of a Kind so you accepted the only source of the information which was that quote.

You have a double standard and are now trying to claim I have by claiming I did not know DoC because I did not know it said Saradomin was human when it in fact does not say that at all and so I was once more right about you not knowing what's going on.
Lewis
|
Quester
|
Scottish

24-May-2014 00:38:27

Balustan

Balustan

Falcoshin said :
Raxxess said :
Falcoshin said :
Cthris said :
Falcoshin said :
I don't know if Balustan and company changed their minds about the location of the "Saradomin abandoned humans" statement, but if they haven't, I can confirm it is NOT in the "A - Z of Divination" podcast. If it's in a podcast, though, it's likely in the one entitled "Deities of Gielinor - Whom To Follow?". I have to go now, so I won't be able to verify it myself, so someone else get on that.

Like Bal said Livestream, if you don't believe me ask kitty, me and him worked together to try and find it, as a while back no one could remember where it was, and it just seemed like a bunch of people making up crap about Saradomin.

Where did you find it, then? Because Google search isn't turning up with anything.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was using the wrong search terms. As it's 4 hours long, though, I don't have near enough time to listen to it until maybe 8 hours from now. As such, can I urge my faction to PLEASE take the effort to listen to it instead of arguing without the information?

I just watched it and its not in the 4 hour one. either that or they got their mods mixed up because I just put it on fast-forward but osborne isn't in it.

If it's the Divination Livestream, then it has to be the one that's 4 hours. I can understand the confusion, though, since Balustan's never really been that good at sourcing things, but it would still be beneficial to listen to it regardless to see if the statement is in there.

I am bad when it comes to sources. Though that one time where the livestream was deleted Mod Chaose did tweet that the livestream did happen it was just deleted cause twitch is like that.

I will check myself tomorrow and give a more precise source.
Lewis
|
Quester
|
Scottish

24-May-2014 00:42:14

Balustan

Balustan

Neo Bestia said :
I had thought it was quite clear in DoC thst Saradomin was a human. It seems I was confused.

It is quite easy to be confused. I knew myself I could have been mistaken but given how annoyed I was at the out if game reveal of Saradomin being human reveal I thought it wasn't that early.

That reveal and the Zaros needing a host body reveal even though playwrs guessed that way before it was revealed. There was another reveal I was annoyed at but it couldn't have been that big because I can't remember the details.

Edit: I was simply using the Saradomin one to point out Raxxess' double standard. Quite important to know when somebody has one of those.
Lewis
|
Quester
|
Scottish

24-May-2014 00:47:44 - Last edited on 24-May-2014 00:48:49 by Balustan

Quick find code: 341-342-35-65277878 Back to Top