Forums

No, it's NOT Okay

Quick find code: 309-310-746-63888926

the new nex

the new nex

Posts: 407 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bahaha. i hadn't played RS in a week, so when i logged on & saw this update i just HAD to visit the forums.
i find it amusing that RS is heading down this road. i've been trying to decide if it'll kill RS or not. it's a tough question -_-
the SoF & now this are both exceedingly idiotic choices for the people who run this game, but oh well. i always figured that, if they needed more money, they could try TV ads, ads in stores, more Internet ads, etc etc, but i guess Jagex doesn't think outside the box.
but what cracks me up the most is that the majority of the RS community is ignorant to these updates. shoot me.
but i'll be there for Jagex. i shall be a diehard player all the way till they're bankrupt. :D

21-Jul-2012 18:44:03

Chev Chelioz

Chev Chelioz

Posts: 2,489 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Death of PayingreedScape is coming, mark my word. Wanted to become a member again, but after reading "sizzling summer blow out" I changed my mind, they going the wrong way, look how many people on forums these days raging, if they release "optimus" they will see 20k people online... sad jagex sad...

21-Jul-2012 19:04:16

[#NX83Z4R47]

[#NX83Z4R47]

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They are a company they need to make money. They need to do so by removing SoF. The other updates like RoF do not interest me, they can be abused by people but it is reasonable for Jagex to try to promote the game. Bonus weekends are not good in my opinion. Everybody who saved charms got 99 summon in a day those who used as they went didn't get to do so. Unfair, people who can't play during the time, unfair.
Cosmetics are part of the game. Some people care about them. Some of us don't. They should be fun, free or cheap items imo. If Jagex want to make money selling them I do not oppose that, but I will never support Jagex or buy cosmetics while they have SoF and promotions like the summer one coming up that sell in game advantages and I will never trust them not to and allow them to scam me.
It seems tragic they had the number 1 free online game and they finally took time to advertise it on TV but they made the members game suck so bad at the same time

21-Jul-2012 19:14:59

Chev Chelioz

Chev Chelioz

Posts: 2,489 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TBH RunepayingScape is already dead, jagex don't give a ... about community, they don't even read the forums or talk with players. Im not afraid to say they are totaly *******, like srsly pay for items and xp? wtf? I don't remember last good update for RS, they only releasing junk... By every update they losing members, just look at forums everyone is raging but jagex didn't even response to the community. RuneScape used to be different so as Jagex...
I just wondering, what are they thinking about...

21-Jul-2012 19:31:28

Quick find code: 309-310-746-63888926 Back to Top