Forums

Content Poll - Prestige

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445

D Domino1
Sep Member 2007

D Domino1

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Storukas said :
I voted NO because this is useless and adds nothing to gaming experience. Replaying same levels over and over again? lol?
Update skills, make them actually useful and spend your money for better things, not this useless crap just because you don't know how to make some of skills actually worth training.
Ty, have a good day.

Best feedback ever!
no srsly, i bet you say no cuz you see a lot of other people say no on the forums. plzz vote the next time for your self, and not what the other people say in the community.
Bonds 4 Domino's Pizza!

17-Oct-2013 12:53:38

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your arrogance is pathetic, Robin

It's clear that it is you in fact that hasn't read the pro's and con's of this update, written by lots of players and Mod Jack himself. You assume that because the majority dislike the update, that they can't have read the news post clearly, can't you fathom that people have different opinions and that you're in the minority?

And also, you suggest cosmetics. A huge amount of players don't care about cosmetics or anything of that nature, devaluing hard work and granting cosmetics may be ok for you, but you are again in the minority
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

17-Oct-2013 12:54:45

Astralach

Astralach

Posts: 6,228 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Your arrogance is pathetic, Robin

It's clear that it is you in fact that hasn't read the pro's and con's of this update, written by lots of players and Mod Jack himself. You assume that because the majority dislike the update, that they can't have read the news post clearly, can't you fathom that people have different opinions and that you're in the minority?

And also, you suggest cosmetics. A huge amount of players don't care about cosmetics or anything of that nature, devaluing hard work and granting cosmetics may be ok for you, but you are again in the minority

+1
RGU | CLF | FGU | Ninja | EGC | Premier | General

17-Oct-2013 12:55:27

Storukas

Storukas

Posts: 669 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D Domino1 said :
Storukas said :
I voted NO because this is useless and adds nothing to gaming experience. Replaying same levels over and over again? lol?
Update skills, make them actually useful and spend your money for better things, not this useless crap just because you don't know how to make some of skills actually worth training.
Ty, have a good day.

Best feedback ever!
no srsly, i bet you say no cuz you see a lot of other people say no on the forums. plzz vote the next time for your self, and not what the other people say in the community.

Already did that, thanks, and I vote for my self only.
Finish your homework
plzzzzz
next time before posting here, thanks.

17-Oct-2013 12:57:11

Arx
Sep Member 2006

Arx

Posts: 697 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Storukas said :
Mr RobinHood said :
Storukas said :
Ty, have a good day.

Look another "I don't want to do it, so it shouldn't be here" ---- awesome, bet you were glad we didn't do that when it came to 07 scape

Look smartass, I just stated my opinion and I don't give a flying **** you'd like or not.
Have better arguments, go on, spit it out.
Results already telling what majority of people want, so you can safely go to hell.

I disagree with the current prestige system as well, and I did vote 'no' too, but you don't have to prestige. You're welcome to stay at level 99.
Next time, instead of having a big fit, give some logic and reason to your message. I'm tired of people saying "boo hoo, I'm not happy so I'm going to cry about it." If you have a problem, make sure there is good reason for it and then explain that reason. Prestige can add to the gaming experience for people with unusually high experience, but I believe it could be implemented better which is why I decided to vote 'no' in favor of the 2/3 of players who don't find it pleasing.
Again, all that I ask is that you have good reason to your complaint before you write a message that might well be overlooked because of its lack of reasoning.
With great hopes and high ambitions,
Arx
the Billionaire
, leader of
Citadel

@RSArx

17-Oct-2013 12:57:44 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2013 13:05:15 by Arx

Bloodrager

Bloodrager

Posts: 3,539 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr RobinHood said :
Storukas said :
Ty, have a good day.

Look another "I don't want to do it, so it shouldn't be here" ---- awesome, bet you were glad we didn't do that when it came to 07 scape

Look, another 'I want it so it should be in the game', awesome.

The guy you quoted has perfectly valid concerns, the prestige system wouldn't bring in new content, it would simply reuse old content to the nth degree whilst devaluing the hard work put in by most high level players.

I think most people with max/comp capes did it in order to feel as though they had reached the highest possible level in each skill, not because they were competing for exp, and so adding prestige just feels bad to a lot of people who might feel obliged to train further.

Hell, one of the worst problems is that in the prestige high-score system we'd eventually have people with hundreds of millions of exp in a skill and whilst it would technically be possible to catch them up as there's no prestige cap, in reality new players would have even less reasons to be motivated to train past 99 as it would be impossible to gain enough ground to overtake the person in first. At least in our current system anyone can reach 200m in a skill and be immortalised as the Xth person to reach 200m in it.

Glad to see people are voting no. :)

17-Oct-2013 12:57:47 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2013 12:59:33 by Bloodrager

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445 Back to Top