Forums

Content Poll - Prestige

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445

Argyll Alan
Sep Member 2023

Argyll Alan

Posts: 637 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MissLegend said :
Prestige was the best idea you guys have had in a long time and you put it to a vote and looks like it won't go ahead.

Please put EoC to a vote so we can remove it fron the game.

Thanks

I wouldn't worry about EOC if I were you. Less than 27K people have voted in the prestige poll which, lets face it, proposes a fairly dramatic change to the game. It would appear that the active player base is much smaller than Jagex cares to admit. even if only 25% of active players bothered to vote this suggests an active player base of ~100k. I suspect this will fall again after January when gold memberships expire.

If the player base continues to decline at this rate I doubt there will be a game in 12 months time.

21-Oct-2013 12:12:00

Copyright
Jun Member 2013

Copyright

Posts: 4,271 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have voted "No" for the poll. Simply because I *used* to love combat in this game until EoC came out. I will continue to vote no for any prestige idea unless there is a way to have it on the old fighting system.
©

21-Oct-2013 13:08:07

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Voss said :
I agree with Onethetrain...if this is the extent of how many votes we got...I also dont see this game lasting the next year

I agree with both of you. Makes me nervous as I consider whether renewing a premier membership has any value.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

21-Oct-2013 13:56:38

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

21-Oct-2013 14:14:06 - Last edited on 29-Jun-2014 03:43:12 by D i Bs alt

Juelexi

Juelexi

Posts: 997 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex, you need to post this on the "news" banner. Make it obvious so everyone can see it. I had no idea there was even a vote until someone mentioned it in-game. It took me a few minutes to even find the vote on the main page..

This needs to be made obvious so everyone knows it's there!

21-Oct-2013 14:25:32

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445 Back to Top