Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Nature Event

Nature Event

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
How can you enjoy it! Theres nothing to enjoy! Its just doing the same thing over and over and over! If you think that is fun then you seriously have to try other things! This is a game. It is meant to entertain! ENTERTAIN! And that means not grinding for hours on end repeating the same thing again and again! That's why this skill is dreadful, and I really doubt that the next skill will improve it.

PS: Anybody who said this is a social skill, go look at the divination spots now.

you left out over and over and over and over times infinity x infinity x over and over and over and over again......

27-Aug-2013 23:44:48

Silent Talon

Silent Talon

Posts: 581 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex - Can you please make sure the div cape actually fits the female players without clipping in the chest area. It's really sad to not want to wear something we've spent so much time on. Quest cape is one of the only skill capes that fits properly. :|

28-Aug-2013 04:23:16

Evil Evor

Evil Evor

Posts: 2,504 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A little feedback regarding the incidence of various Wisps in dungeoneering floors:

I was wondering whether the colour of their dots on the mini-map could be changed to a colour other than yellow? Or perhaps they could be indicated by a small dot on the mini-map?

At present, the dots are yellow (like other NPC monsters) which quite often falsely pre-empts dungeoneerer(s) to to 'clear' the room before proceeding to open any Guardian Doors.

Quite often I'll be running toward a yellow dot and thinking it's a monster I have to slay. However, it may just be Wisp.

28-Aug-2013 13:40:27

ThaStrake
Feb Member 2006

ThaStrake

Posts: 8,610 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've got a question :

Can we expect a Q&A/FAQ about Divination?
-=RuneScape and RuneFest veteran=- (20 Year Veteran cape, when?)
Whenever there is a discussion between RS3 and OSRS; remember Classic tops RS and OSRS. ^_^

28-Aug-2013 21:14:28 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 21:14:58 by ThaStrake

cute af

cute af

Posts: 4,317 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex - Can you please make sure the div cape actually fits the female players without clipping in the chest area. It's really sad to not want to wear something we've spent so much time on. Quest cape is one of the only skill capes that fits properly. :|

Amen.
hey lol

28-Aug-2013 23:48:20

Cricket Moon
Nov Member 2023

Cricket Moon

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Amen.

Fix them all. Please. They have been messed up for a long long time now. :(

30-Aug-2013 00:03:48

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top