Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Joebobaroony

Joebobaroony

Posts: 1,199 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
why did you feel the need to make us players angry bye hotfixing the chronicle fragments. now we just get trolled by them and only 1 person gets the fragment.
Creating a negative atmosphere when very few people like the skill anyway.
Seems like you could have used a little more creativity and not just made runespan 3.
Make the chronicle fragments where more than the 1 person can grab it. and up the xp rates while u at it.

24-Aug-2013 04:54:34

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You should make a little side thing where we are manipulated to give samples of our everlasting gobstoppers to evil observers sent by Saradeadman.

On the flip side, us Zamorakians would be rewarded with uber Pid. Let's see the Saradummies cope with that one!

24-Aug-2013 07:12:06

Pie of Creme

Pie of Creme

Posts: 519 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahaha, what is this? People complaining because there is a skill that you can't achieve 99 fast enough in? WHAT A SURPRIIIIIISE. Get over it. Not everything comes easy or fast. Learn to actually have to put effort into getting the 99 and not have it handed to you on a silver platter. A 99 that you can have a little bit (a LITTLE BIT) of pride in for achieving.

Leave this skill alone. We don't need another living rock caverns (ruining mining and fishing), ivy (further ruining wcing), bonfires (further ruining fming), runespan (completely obliterating any respect for that skill), penance horn, or stealing creations.

"The skill is too sloooooow."
"The skill is too redundant."
"The skill is too tedious with clicking."
"Where's my xp boost?"
"Where's my xp reward?"
"I hate grinding skills."

Yea well, guess what? This game actually had people playing when skills (and combat included) had to be grinded. Skill capes have gone down the drain. Everyone is a level 200. It's sickening.

Increase every skill to 120 like dungeoneering. This would create a palace-full of new items, materials, resources, etc. that could all be introduced into the game. Not only that, but it would give people who like to achieve level goals another reason to continue training their skills and playing the game. Give us a giant, elegant "skill-scarf" or something for hitting level 120 in a skill. I don't care, just make it something sick looking that people will want.

I WENT OFF ON A TANGENT.

24-Aug-2013 11:05:02 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2013 11:10:23 by Pie of Creme

FrigusFabula

FrigusFabula

Posts: 640 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Ahaha, what is this? People complaining because there is a skill that you can't achieve 99 fast enough in? WHAT A SURPRIIIIIISE. Get over it. Not everything comes easy or fast. Learn to actually have to put effort into getting the 99 and not have it handed to you on a silver platter. A 99 that you can have a little bit (a LITTLE BIT) of pride in for achieving.

Leave this skill alone. We don't need another living rock caverns (ruining mining and fishing), ivy (further ruining wcing), bonfires (further ruining fming), runespan (completely obliterating any respect for that skill), penance horn, or stealing creations.

"The skill is too sloooooow."
"The skill is too redundant."
"The skill is too tedious with clicking."
"Where's my xp boost?"
"Where's my xp reward?"
"I hate grinding skills."

Yea well, guess what? This game actually had people playing when skills (and combat included) had to be grinded. Skill capes have gone down the drain. Everyone is a level 200. It's sickening.

Increase every skill to 120 like dungeoneering. This would create a palace-full of new items, materials, resources, etc. that could all be introduced into the game. Not only that, but it would give people who like to achieve level goals another reason to continue training their skills and playing the game. Give us a giant, elegant "skill-scarf" or something for hitting level 120 in a skill. I don't care, just make it something sick looking that people will want.

I WENT OFF ON A TANGENT.

Guess what? The majority of people aren't nolife nerds like you.

24-Aug-2013 11:32:06

FrigusFabula

FrigusFabula

Only little kids who dont know what a good game is and are completely lazy like this skill. "AUTO HEALING" is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. everybody please report this skill so they get rid of all the automatic gaming. all jagex did was "enable" the right to bot by adding a botting skill. HORRIBLE JOB JAGEX YOU COMPLETELY CONTRADICT THE MORALS OF THIS GAME ALL FOR GREED OF MONEY

******* retart. Go back to 07.

24-Aug-2013 11:36:17

Bondwhale

Bondwhale

Posts: 448 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only little kids who dont know what a good game is and are completely lazy like this skill. "AUTO HEALING" is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. everybody please report this skill so they get rid of all the automatic gaming. all jagex did was "enable" the right to bot by adding a botting skill. HORRIBLE JOB JAGEX YOU COMPLETELY CONTRADICT THE MORALS OF THIS GAME ALL FOR GREED OF MONEY

Deep breathing may lower your agitation level.

24-Aug-2013 11:52:11

FrigusFabula

FrigusFabula

Deep breathing may lower your agitation level.

Nope. 07ers stopping trolling on the main game's forums will though.

24-Aug-2013 13:32:00

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top