Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GIVE US A LEVEL UP JINGLE!

It is so disappointing to just hear that utter silence during what's supposed to be the big congratulations.

I also do not plan to train this skill much more, because of disproportionate effort to reward. There's no way in hell I'm training to 99 for the minor convenience of not having to press my quick-inventory hotkey to eat a rocktail.

I, and a thread full of players I just left, were expecting the "memories" to contain lore. There is no lore. :( Just like I was dragged out to catch butterflies to get those juicy lore nuggets, I could have been dragged out to train this skill. Guess not. You won't see me back there until it's a quest requirement.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

22-Aug-2013 06:25:27 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2013 06:28:05 by Lego Miester

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
GIVE US A LEVEL UP JINGLE!

It is so disappointing to just hear that utter silence during what's supposed to be the big congratulations.

Silence in Remembrance of Guthix.

Then give us a fancy little remix from Memories Of Guthix in a deep, mourning tone. That'd actually be an interesting contrast to the other skills. But I still want something.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

22-Aug-2013 06:29:50

Xenn000

Xenn000

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agreed! We should get a jingle for leveling up!
As for the skill, the big problem I have is the xp rewards for the chronicles. The scaling on it is terrible! It's almost not worth it past level 15 to go to guthix's resting place to turn in. If the xp was double what it was now, it would be far better. The hunter xp is fantastic though!

Also, the enriched wisps have a very very low spawn rate, and even when they do pop up, they only last a few seconds. If Jagex could increase the spawn rates of these, it would give that slight boost in xp that I'm sure we all want.

Overall, great skill! I'm looking forward to using the porters! :D
To Max Cape... and Beyond!

22-Aug-2013 06:45:53

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top